33. Sugar Daddy: Kai (EXO)

The agreement between you and Mr. Kim was that there would be no feelings attached. You were just his sex toy that got paid. However, lately you've been feeling this tingling feeling from within every time you saw him. You would catch yourself just looking at him in awe. And then you realized that you had started to develop feelings for him. As a result of your newly founded feelings, you stopped all interactions with him and just got a job. You ignored all his texts and calls despite the fact that there were just too many to catch up with.

You slid your phone back into your pocket as your ten minute break had come to an end. You grabbed your pen and paper as you strode to the lobby where the customers were waited to served. The moment you walked out and looked at the tables that needed to served. You walked forward but stopped when you saw him enter. He strode in, a smile plastered on his face as some bug eyed freak clung into his arm as if he would fall if he had let. You turned around and went back into the kitchen.

"Sehun! Please please can we switch for today?" you asked practically begging him.

"Why y/n?" he asked a bit skeptical.

"I am not feeling good" you managed to come up with a lie, whether he would buy was a different story.

"Nope, you can suffer" he laughed in your face.

"Y/n, your break has been over a couple minutes ago! Get out there and take some orders!" your manager Suho said as he came with a tray full of dirty dishes "Table 12 needs to order"

You huffed in frustration and walked out to table 12. And to your dismay, it happened to be his table. You slowly walked to the table that sat the one person that you tried to avoid. But it was no use.

"Hi welcome to EXO's Diner. I'm y/n and I'll be your waiter for today. Can I start you guys off with some appetizers and drinks?" you asked as you forced a smile onto your face.

"We'll have the onion rings and nachos for appetizers. Drink wise, I'll get a glass of ice water with a slice of lemon. And for him... Kai what are you getting to drink?" the bug eyed freak initiated.

You wrote everything down and waited for his order. You turned to look at him and there he was, staring dead pan at you. You couldn't read his mind expression. But you could tell that he was unhappy. Very unhappy.

"You should know" he stated aloud.

"I don't know your order Kai" the bug eyed freak said but was cut off by Kai himself.

"I wasn't talking about you Kyungsoo. I was talking about him? I'm a regular here. He should know what I always get" he said referring to you.

Granted he was NOT a regular at the place you worked. But he ordered the same drink every time he took you to dinner. A red wine, preferably merlot over Cabernet Sauvignon. Though he didn't mind the other. You jotted down his order and rushed in the back, feeling his glare burning your back.

"Fuck my life!" you muttered the moment you entered the kitchen.

You put in the order through the P.O.S. and went and took more orders and checked on other customers. You were notified that your order was ready so you went and grabbed it. You placed the appetizers in the center of the table and placed the glass of water with the lemon wedge in front of the bug eyed freak whose name you couldn't remember at the moment. You then poured Kai his wine, as you were about to turn around he grabbed your wrist.

"Leave the bottle" he demanded.

You didn't think twice as you placed the bottle in front of him and walked away. Your shift went on and you gave them there entrees. You were told to go on break where your friend Chanyeol had asked you to join him for lunch. You accepted the offer and sat with him at a table in the back corner. He had told you that he made too much food for himself and offered to share with you, in which you accepted after he kept shoving food into your face.