17. Trainer: Baekho (NU'EST)

"When you said date, I thought you meant picnic at a park or a day at the amusement park. Not being at the gym" you whined as you were being pulled into the gym by your boyfriend.

"It'll be fun baby. I swear" Baekho said.

"I didn't even get to drink coffee yet. You know I need my coffee to survive the day" you muttered.

"I have something better than coffee" Baekho said catching your attention immediately.

"An iced coffee?" you questioned.

"No. Pre-workout" Baekho said amused.

"I would rather eat rat poisoning than drink that" you said walking off.

You hopped on the treadmill as you watched your boyfriend began to do sets after sets. Sweat slowly began to drench his shirt, making him more irresistible. You hopped off the treadmill and went to a machine that you knew you couldn't operate. You tried reading the instructions and tried it.

"Am I doing this right?" you asked yourself as you kept doing reps.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned your head to see a wide chest, right in front of your face. You looked up to see the guys face and he smiled at you.

"Ummm. I don't know how to say it but you're kinda doing it wrong" he smiled.

"Oh" was all you could mutter as you became so flustered.

You both sat there and laughed it off.

"May I?" the guy asked and you stood up so he can sit down.

He began explaining what the machine works on and how it's actually supposed to function. He began to do some reps and explained what muscles were being effected here and there. He got up and told you to try it. You sat down and began to do some reps.

"Good! You're doing it. Do you feel the burn?" he asked.

"Yup and I'm not liking it" you said causing him to laugh.

"You're doing great" he said.

"Can I stop now?" you asked.

"Yes you can" he said as you let the things go.

"Thank you Lord. I need an iced coffee asap" you muttered.

"The name is BM. I'm one of the trainers here" he said.

"BM? Is that really your name?" you asked amused at his name.

"Well it stands for Big Matthew" he says "And what's your name?"

"I'm y/n" you said.

"That's really your name?" BM asked you in a mocking way.

"Yessir" you replied.

"What brings you here at the gym. Pretty sure you don't like these type of things" BM asked.

"My boyfriend said that this was our date" you said rolling your eyes.

"This? A date?" BM asked while laughing.

"That's what I said" you said rolling your eyes.

"You wanna go have some fun?" BM asked.

"Why not. It better be more exciting than this" you said.

"Oh trust me. It is. If you want, I can be your personal trainer" BM said.

"Sorry but he's with me" you heard an all too familiar voice say from behind

You both turned and see your boyfriend glaring at you both. He walks up to you and grabs ahold of your hand.

"Oh hello, I'm BM. I was just offering to be y/n's personal trainer" BM said.

"No thanks. I can easily be his personal trainer" Baekho said.

"Oh if you want, would you like to apply?" BM asked.

"No thanks. We won't be coming back to this gym" Baekho said.

"Of course we will. And yes BM, I accept you as my personal trainer" you smiled.

You saw Baekho instantly turn to you. BM smiled as he heard your response.

"Cool, here's my contact card to get started. My personal number and gym number is on here so hit me up anytime" BM said as he handed you a card.

You saw Baekho reach towards the card so you snatched the card and smiled.

"Thanks, I'll hit you up" you smiled.

You began to walk out with Baekho trailing behind you, calling out your name.

"Y/n baby. Gimme that card. You don't need it. Just throw it in the trash" he stated "We can go get iced coffee. Yah y/n! Leave that card here. You don't need a personal trainer when you got me! You better not be messaging that guy!"