Chapter 20

Sorry for taking such a long break again I don't even have a good excuse... no introduction to this story at all :3

"But they all do it!", Cas tried to explain to his boyfriend.

"WHO does, Cas?"

"Well the people on the Internet! It seems nice!", the former angel realised that his argument wasn't very convincing.

But obviously good enough to get Dean to get up from the couch and grab his jacket.

Happily Cas jumped up and followed his boyfriend.

"So where do we get these tubbombs?", Dean asked while locking the door to their house behind him. House might be a too big word for their shaggy two room cottage they bought last year, but they both liked it simply for the fact that it was theirs.

"Bathbombs, Dean", Cas chuckled, "at the mall! There's this Lush store I believe, they have so many of them! "

And so they got into the car and drove the 15 Minutes to the mall. Dean hated the mall with all the people and weird stuff, only the food court suited him. What would be better than loads of cheap and greasy food?

Cas had been with him long enough to know all this and so he agreed for them to eat some burgers after getting the stuff, before heading home.

"Lemon sunshine or raspberry rain?", Cas asked while filling the tub with hot water.

"Dude, I don't care I'm not getting in there!"

Cas supposed that he had tortured his boyfriend enough today and so he let it go, deciding to enjoy a relaxing bath alone. Raspberry rain it would be.

As he expected the bomb was absolutely beautiful and more than that, it smelled like heaven.

Well not literally, since heaven smelled like nothing, really.

He let out a deep sigh when he sunk deep into the pinkish water and closed his eyes. What did he care if this wasn't manly, he couldn't have cared less.

He opened his eyes again when he heard steps. Dean stood in front of him, obviously enjoying the smell that jad filled the bathroom.

"Nice, huh?", teased Cas, "It's even better if you're in it."

Dean seemed to be thinking about it for a couple of seconds , before muttering a fuck it and pulling off his shirt.

Since the tub was not exactly very big, they struggled a little when Dean got in, but it finally fitted when Dean lay his back on his boyfriends chest, sitting between his legs.

Cas noticed the smile on the other man's face when he leaned for and kissed his cheek.

"I gotta admit, this is pretty awesome", Dean muttered, closing his eyes comfortably.

And without saying it, he already enjoyed thinking about lemon sunshine, which he would so try out tomorrow when Cas was out.

Wow what a huge amount of bullshit, sorry really! though you gotta admit that i'm great at naming bathbombs