Chapter 5

Soo something on tumblr (follow me unter the same name btw) made me think of this, it's just something really fluffy :3 So I had to publish another thing today..

oh yeah, Cas is human btw

"Pleeeeeaase, Dean", pleaded the former angel, looking into the taller mans eyes.

They had just finished a case in a rather small town, when Cas had heard of the country fair taking place at the moment.

And of course he wanted to go.

"Fine!", Dean gave up, not too sad about losing this argument, seeing how Cas' face lit up. Too adorable.

And so they went to the fair, Cas being delighted by all the food and light and music, Dean delighted by his boyfriends happiness.

But Dean flinched when they got further, already catching a glimpse of the ferris wheel in front of them. Cas hadn't noticed it yet and Dean did his best on keeping it that way. They ate corn dogs and candyfloss, going to every stupid game Dean could find, but finally he couldn't distract Cas any longer.

"What's that Dean?", Cas asked exited, pulling Dean closer to the ferris wheel.

Honestly, quite a sad excuse for a ferris wheel, but enough to give Dean this well known, uncomfortable feeling.

"That's only for kids Cas", he tried. "How about some shooting?", but Cas wouldn't let go.

"No Dean, look, there are adults, too! Let's go!"

And as much as Dean tried, he couldn't get around being pushed into a seat with a security bar in front of him and Cas.

He took a deep breath, how bad could it be after all.

But that attitude changed quickly, when the seat started moving. And not only did it get higher and higher, but also was it swinging.

Dean clawed to the bar in front of him, looking down nervously. He suddenly felt very sick.

Cas, on the other hand, looked as happy as ever, overly excited and joyed, but even that did not distract Dean the slightest.

"Stop moving around so much, goddamnit!", Dean mumbled through his teeth, sounding harsher than he had intended. They had now reached the highest point.

Cas looked confused, only now noticing his boyfriends panic.

"Are you afraid of heights, Dean?", he asked.

"I am not afraid of heights, okay?", Dean replied, "I'm afraid of falling!"

He heard Cas giggle.

"How's that funny??"

"You're not afraid of demons and monsters, but a ferris wheel gets you?", Cas joked, but put his hand on one of Dean. He felt his grip slightly loosen from the bar he clawed to.

Slowly, they reached the lowest point again, Dean visibly relieved.

To his anger, however, they didn't stop, but started another round. He moaned, as they stoped harshly on the highest point.

He closed his eyes, feeling the swinging even more, but also the lips of his boyfriend pressed against his. Even though they were still up, he gladly returned the kiss as he felt the seat moving again.

As they almost reached the bottom they pulled away from each other. Dean looking questioning at Cas.

"I thought I might as well distract you.", Cas shrugged.

Suddenly the height seemed to bother Dean no more, as he gestured the operator for another round.

No, the height didn't bother Dean, he barely noticed it as he leaned into another kiss with his boyfriend.

You may notice, I publish very irregular, but I just write when I feel like it so this may happen :)

But I try to do something at least once a week!

Do u have any suggestions/feedback for me? I'd love to hear smth!