**Bonus Shit**

Soo my friend and I had  a small dialogue as Sam and Dean a couple of days ago and it turned out kinda cool so I decided to publish I for you my ladybugs!!

D: Damnit,Sammy! Stop killing people!  No one gives a fucking shit about your soul missing so pull yourself together.  Learn to EMPATHISE, bitch!

S: Empathise?! Seriously Dean, those people are hopeless... they had it coming and you cannot deny that!  Demons go ahead and hurt people,  we shove their asses back to hell, but with humans we... empathise?

D: Well guess what? The world's no fucking Disney movie and you're sure as hell no princess,  so learn how to deal with things without killing everyone around you! 

But... you're not my brother anymore, how would you understand.  You might have his body andt even his annoying meatball of a brain, but that's not Sam.

Sam wouldn't do any of this and you know it.

S: Talk, talk, talk, Dean,  yu are accusing me of not being myself, but seriously man, do you hear yourself talking?  Don't hurt people?  Protect them?  Guess we know the Disney Princess here.

D: Do you even listen to yourself. My BROTHER didn't kill INNOCENT people because he knew it was wrong.

And you know what scares the hell out of me? Exept for the fact, that at night I think about slicing your emotionless throat with a knife?

You're acting like me, Sammy.  You scare me fucking much, because you act just like me. And I,god, I know that that just won't work out.

S: You know what.  Screw it, you're getting way tok emotional and it's probably time for you to get over yourself.

Dad used to say, that a hunter's gotta be strong and it seems like you're not anymore.

D: Since when do you quote Dad?

S: Since when do you care?

D: Maybe you'd be better off dead,  since you're just turning into one of the things we used to hunt.

S: Maybe I am. But you won't last long either with all your pathetic self pity wallowing inside of you!

See, you might act like the strong man, but you're nothing but a coward.

D: It might kill me, but at least I'm being human until then.

Hell yeah, I'm a coward!  Cause I have feelings as it's supposed to be!

S: Nobody cares for your feelings though and you know it.

D: I'm not going to kill you and you know it, but also I'm not gonna stay here and watch this any longer.

S: So leave.

D: I will.  And I hope you get what you deserve.

S: Believe me,  I will.

Soo can you guess which one I was? Write it in a comment cause I'm really curious how obvious it is!!