Robotic Movements. Blurb and disclaimer stuff.

All YouTubers with 1 million subscribers are robots. The real people are kept hidden away. Held hostage, if you must.

Luke Cutforth. Aka Lukeisnotsexy, has just hit 1 million subs and is taken to join everyone else. But Luke has a plan, to set free all of these YouTubers so they can live the life they made for themselves.
Dead or alive.

YouTubers:

Lukeisnotsexy
Pewdiepie
Danisnotonfire
Amazingphil
Zoella
Pointlessblog
Sprinkleofglitter
ThatcherJoe
Connor Franta
Caspar Lee
Paint
MarcusButler
Jim Chapman
Tanya Burr
Smosh
iiSuperwomanii
Tyler Oakley
Troye Sivan
Fred
Emma Blackery
Cutiepiemarzia

Ships:

Phan
Troyler
Zalfie
Ianthony
Janya
Melix
Lil bit of Jaspar
Lil bit of Jilly/Lon/Paintwoman
Lil bit of Tronnor

Disclaimer:

This isn't based on true events (hopefully) and Phan, Troyler, Jaspar and Ianthony have been claimed to not be true. (Also, practically no one ships Jilly/Lon/Paintwoman (neither do I) it's just AmazingPhil's inside thoughts - irl he probably doesn't ship that.) But hey, I can dream. I only own the story line but not any of the real people.

That's called kidnapping.

Can you also refrain from stealing my ideas, and if anyone sees this story repeated and not on my account, I would really appreciate it if you can inform me, so I can claim copyright. I have only included the YouTubers that I watch that have hit 1 million subscribers, cos I have an outline of their persona. I don't watch Pewdiepie, so his persona may be very far off.

During the time that I am writing this Luke and Emma have not hit 1 million subs irl, but they may hit this when I have written or are writing this. Please don't attack me in the comments bout this, cos I'll probs go mental cray cray. Emma has now hit 1 million but I will still go by my original plan.

I am aware that Tumblr was created in 2007, but for the purposes of this story, it will have been created at a later date. Most if this story has been set in 2018.

Much Alternate Universe.

Remember to vote, comment and follow cos I'll reply to most/all comments and follow you back!!

No **** storms in the comment section please.

Enjoy the story and FANGIRL to your hearts content.

Updates every week/whenever a chapter is ready.

WARNINGS!!!!

Lot of violence - literally starts in the first chapter but only gets extreme later on.

Also, it felt alright for this 'solitary confinement' stuff at first, but to be honest it doesn't actually make sense. Can you just please go with it? Ta.

Credit to Meg24601 for making the cover!

See ya
Hannah xx
>^.^<