6

*Flashback*

"Where are we?" Felix asked Marzia, looking out at the barren landscape before them.

"Texas? I don't know. Do I look like some form of satellite device?" Marzia snapped.

"Someone's on their period," Felix whispered in a sing song voice.

"Let's just go this way," Marzia headed to the right.

"You do realise that there is a 50 foot drop 10 yards in front of you? Maybe we should go left so we don't plummet to our deaths?"

Marzia grumbled something incoherent and kicked a stone over the ledge. It fell, seeming to never touch the bottom of the deep chasm.

They trudged through the never ending desert, only stopping to have little arguments.

"I need water," Marzia gasped for air.

"Well, it's a good job there is a road right in front of us," Felix said in the same tone, seemingly mocking his girlfriend.

"What?" Marzia looked up, gasping at a piece of long tarmac in the middle of the desert. "Felix! I think we've made it!!"

The two stared at each other, the road, and then each other again before hugging tightly. They were more than boy/girlfriend now, they were survivors. Companions.

They made their way to the edge of the road, practically bursting with happiness and excitement. They'd made it! Yet it was only just the beginning...

*End of flashback*

"I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AT MY FACE!!" Felix shouted, his veins in his face close to bursting.

Luke complied, looking at Felix's face that seemed worse in the light. A huge scar ran from left to right across his face; it was distinct enough to see from a few metres away. A few other smaller scars ran alongside the main one, often criss-crossing over each other.

'Come on now Felix, this is to save your precious girlfriend!'

Felix shook his voice out of his fear and actually regained the ability to feel other people's emotions.

"Holy shit Luke! I am so sorry. I-I don't know what came over me," he lied smoothly. He knew what happened and knows what was gonna happen. He knew that he was going under the manager's spell.

What Luke didn't know was that there is a story behind those scars. A story so heartbreaking (mainly to Felix but that's cos it includes him). So disgusting.

Felix also knew that Luke wanted, needed, to escape. A feat too impossible. Yet, Felix didn't care anymore.

He was too close to breaking.

.

.

Shitty chapter alert.

Beooooowwwww! Beoooooowwwww!

Hooouuuunk! Hooooouuuunk!

Erm, yeah.

So, how are you?

That's ...... Interesting.

.....

Oh, how am I?

Well, I'm fine, I guess. Apart from the fact that I went to SPORTS DAY at school today and I had to watch people partake in sports. It was okay, mainly cos me and my friend literally did nothing but eat food, battle on Mario Kart and cheer people on.

YAY SPORT!

I only did one thing, which was literally jumping three times and that was it.

Imma go now.

Also, to my fave internet friend (you know who you are), I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you, it's just I feel awkward and keep annoying you.

BuT EVan EDInger!!! I'm in love. I want his babies.

That was ....... Weird.

Byeeeeee.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Updates every week or something

RAWR