10 (Part 3)

"How long does it take to pretend to attempt to murder someone? Jesus!" Felix exclaimed.

"Give them time. Joe and Luke need to make it seem as realistic as possible," Phil said calmly.

Felix and Phil were crouched around the corner from the hidden door, moaning about the timing. The lack of timing that Luke and Joe seemed to possess.

"They're here," Felix stood up, leaning on Phil slightly for support.

"How do you know that?" the raven haired man asked in a whisper.

"I can't explain it. I just - I can sense them. It happens when you're stuck in a room with them for a very long time," Felix shivered.

The two quickly ran toward the living room, in the opposite direction to the two ninjas. They tried to be as silent as possible but due to Phil's lack of co-ordination, made a slight amount of noise.

Phil had fallen over the chair that no one had bothered to pick up from Zoe's tantrum. He squealed and landed face first.

"Really?" Felix whispered.

"Shut up."

The living room was empty, as Luke had attracted everyone's attention. Phil and Felix had made their way to the room around 5 seconds before the two ninjas.

"You hold the others back, and I'll get the ginger, ok Ben?" one of the ninjas spoke barely above a whisper.

"Okay Jerry," the other replied.

The ninjas made their way toward the kitchen. Their footfalls were light, hardly making any noise.

However, they never made their journey to the kitchen. The reason? Felix and Phil.

Felix took to getting his arm around one's neck, making him slump to the ground after a couple of seconds. Phil, however, grabbed a plant pot and smashed it over the other's head. He made a sort of (adorable) animalistic noise whilst the pot was smashed.

"Again, really?" Felix asked, staring at Phil.

"Yep," Phil chirped as he made his way toward the kitchen.

/./././././.2./././.-The Game-/./.-.-././././././../././././.-./.-../././././../././/./././././

"Luke! Give her here! Now!" Joe demanded, his voice cracking slightly.

It's just an act Joe. Breathe.

Luke made no movement.

"Jon?" Lily whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can you see Bulbasaur holding Pikachu hostage?" She turned to her best friend.

"Yeah. Is Bulbasaur holding a hunting knife?" Jon asked.

"Yep, and Ash is trying to rescue Pikachu!" Dan interrupted, his voice laden with excitement.

Jon and Lily both looked at Dan, at each other then Dan again, shocked that he had spoken to them without using the words 'crazy', 'Felix' and 'help'. In fact, they were shocked that he had even spoken to them at all.

"Ash isn't trying to save just Pikachu," Jon explained. "Ash is saving all the Pokémon and Bulbasaur is helping."

"You can tell in Bulbasaur's eyes. He means no harm," Lily finished, a satisfied grin plastered on her face.

"Luke," Louise said softly, reaching her hand forward. "Just breathe Sprinklerino. It will get better soon, I promise you. And we'll all help, just give us Zoe. She means a heck of a lot to most of us here, especially Joe, Alfie and me," her mothering tone spread throughout the room, calming everyone: including Anthony and Ian who had jumped into each others arms.

The door burst open, making Lucas jump and run into Troye and Tyler. Phil and Felix stood in the doorway awkwardly as the ninjas' unconscious forms were laid behind them.

"Finally, thank fuck for that!" Luke exclaimed, dropping the knife therefore setting Zoe free. "I am so sorry Zoe, like shit!"

Zoe ran to Alfie, hiding behind him. A rabbit in headlights. That's what she was. A jumping rabbit, scared by measly headlights that wouldn't hit her if she just moved. If she just spoke maybe the headlights wouldn't come and knock her flying to oblivion.

"What took you guys so long, like I'd have had to hurt her at some point. I mean, Jesus," Luke said. "I am so sorry if I have mentally scarred some of you, like wow!"

A punch was thrown at Luke by Alfie. Alfie's fist struck the ginger square in the nose.

"I was trying to rescue you!" Luke cradled his now leaking nose.

"I don't care. You do not touch her again, you understand?"

"Woah, can we stop the domestics now?" Felix asked sarcastically, walking fully into the room. "You three," he looked at Phil (who had his hand in his pocket at a weird angle), Joe (who was trying to calm Alfie down) and Luke (who was still cradling his nose). "Get your group and let's go!"

The taste of freedom was in the air.

.

.

Rawr, hey there.

Tbh, I thought this chapter was v rushed and v v awkward in some parts. But it's a chapter non the less.

I've been re-reading The School For Good And Evil and I've just found out there's a third book! LIKE HOLY MOTHER OF PHAN.

Also, if you are attacking phan-you-not on Tumblr can you please stop cos she's admitted her mistake and is a lil cinnamon roll. And I will literally go batshit cray cray and unleash the Daleks on you.

See ya
Hannah xxx
>^.^<

I haven't done that for ages!