13

Phil's eyes grew weary and the road in front of him began to swerve. He knew he needed to stop and sleep but that was nearly impossible as Felix had drove in a mood and he suspected everyone else was sleeping. His eyelids closed but he soon pushed them up again for fear of crashing.

Beside him, Connor was talking animatedly about boys, specifically the "hotness that is Troye Sivan Mellet". Phil had tried to get Dan in the front with him, but the younger had declined. Instead deciding to snuggle into Louise. Phil had felt slightly hurt after that, but knew that his meme just wanted someone to cuddle since his lion wasn't available.

A few minutes later and Felix had stopped driving. He rested his head against the steering wheel before heading to the back of his van. God he was tired.

"Luke!" Felix opened the back easily. "Come on! Your turn to drive!"

All Felix received was a groan. He saw Luke's dark form turn its back.

"My eyes are literally bleeding right now," Felix rubbed his eyes for effect.

"No," Luke mumbled sulkily, pushing Marcus' arm off him.

"Luke, I know you're pissed off but come on!" Felix was met with another grunt. "Fine! Whatever! We'll stop here!" Felix noted Phil's headlights that came speeding round the corner.

//////le time skip\\\\\\\

The sky was dark, far too dark for summer. Stars twinkled above the earth silently, looking down on everyone below; the underpaid doctor; the drug addict; and two almost invisible vans that contained the sleeping forms of Internet sensations. Well, not all were sleeping. Luke stared at the blank ceiling above him, unaware that a Sugg was on his way to talk to him.

"Luke," Joe whispered.

Luke didn't respond, instead sulking in Marcus' back.

"I know you're awake. I just want to talk," Joe tapped Luke on the shoulder as he was literally next to the open van door. "I'll be outside."

Luke took a moment but he eventually made his way out of the van. And by 'made his way' he fell out, grazing his arm on a loose stone.

"Great entrance there Cutforth," Joe mocked, taking a drag of a cigarette.

"Where'd you get that?" Luke asked, standing next to Joe. They both glanced at the never ending desert horizon.

"Found it in the glove box," Joe answered, puffing out smoke. "Helps me relax, well," he chuckled, "used to. Wanna go?"

Joe offered the freshly lit cigarette to Luke, making him cough. "No, I'm good. What did you want me here for anyway?"

"All in good time," Joe took another drag. "Zoe told me not to do this - become a YouTuber y'know?"

"Oh, right," Luke mumbled, eyeing up the cancer stick.

"She told me there was something fishy goin on. Said she wanted to investigate it," Joe reminisced, then sighed. "Glad I'm here with her though."

"Mmm."

"He wants you you know," Joe spoke after a minute of awkward silence.

"What?" Luke asked, panicked.

"The person who runs this place. He wants you, I think. You waltz in, persuade Pewds to escape, actually escape - he probably hates you."

"Bu-" Luke was interrupted.

"He's evil, from what I've gathered from Pewds. I mean, Marzia is lost, he comes back with scars," Joe stood on the cigarette. "I'm scared, Luke. Bloody petrified."

"I-I....."

"You more so," Joe turned. "Remember to run, he'll kill you. Run!"

Luke stood at the edge of the desert. God, he'd run. He'd bloody run.

.

.

Whatever, updates will be updated later on in the day. Bit shit tbh but it kept being deleted. Just need to get back into the swing of things.

In drama today, I was put in the 'hot seat' as a character and I shat myself. I was literally shaking and I looked to my friend and mouthed 'help'. Bloody scary.

Adios mis amigos!

Rara >^.^<