17

"Food! Beautiful food! Marvelous food! Glorious food!" Jon shouted, holding his stomach.

"Can we please hit him with a plant pot now?" Anthony asked.

"Phil destroyed it, remember," Ian retorted.

"Great, I was thinking about potential murder," Jim muttered.
"Stop," Tanya said.

Lily just stared at Luke. She saw his face was contorted with worry. She sidled up to the ginger.

"Someone is in contact with the enemy," she said, only loud enough for Luke to hear.

She moved back to her place and stared into thin air.

"Great, even SuperWoman is scared," Luke muttered, thinking (for the 100th time) of good ol' Emma Blackery.

***

"Connor! Troye! Nutella! No! Daniel! Get off the malteasers!" Phil cried in the practically empty store.

"Phil! Phil phil phil phil phil! Phiiiiiililillilil!" Dan galloped - yes, galloped - toward the black haired man. He held a toy dinosaur. "Rawr!"

"Rawr to you too," Phil murmured, going down the baby aisle.

Okay, so maybe he was a gay guy, but he can be hormonal and broody. Stereotypical, he knew but to hell with stereotypes.

"I'm a Danosaur! Beware!" the younger male exclaimed, stopping when he saw two young girls. He straightened his stance and sighed. "Ugh, kill me," he murmured.

The two girls turned to each other and ran toward their idols. They squealed as they did so, showing off their shirts that were Dan and Phil merch.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Denisa! Can you see them?!" the one on the right said.

"Yes! I ship it so hard, Amy!" the one on the left said.

Dan scoffed, but then reverted back to his on camera self.

"Hi there," Dan said calmly.

"Hi! So my name is Amy and everything is ace! I can't," Amy became breathless and turned to her friend.

"Breathe. In and out. They're just normal homosexuals," the other girl took her friend by the shoulders. "Repeat after me. They're just normal homosexuals."

Amy repeated Denisa's words and turned back to a grumpy Dan.

"Hi."

"Philly?" Dan called. "People want to see us!"

Phil turned around, smiling brightly like the sun when he saw the fans. The girls immediately started jumping up and down and hitting eachother. (You could sense that the wind was blowing softly through Phil's raven black hair which captured Dan's meme team heart <-------- basically from TATINOF I had to include it).

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Amy screeched, stampeding toward Phil. She caught him in an awkward hug and sniffed him. "He smells like lemongrass and sleep," she sighed into his stomach.

"Ha, ha," Phil sent a pleading look to her friend.

"Amy? Get off the nice man," Denisa said, pulling on Amy. "Amy?!" Amy resisted. "Get. Off. The. Nice. Man."

Phil chuckled nervously.

Denisa looked up at Phil. "I'm sorry, she gets a bit fangirl-y sometimes."

A couple of minutes (and awkwardness later), Denisa had managed to pull Amy off a now startled Phil.

"I'm Denisa, and that trash over there is Amy," Denisa pointed to her friend who was now attacking a disgruntled Dan.

"She is a bit ... trashy," Phil shrugged.

"It's a condition," Denisa took out her phone. "Am I alright to have a picture?" she asked.

"Erm," Phil stopped.

"Please! I'll pay you back in house plants!"

Phil rushed over to Dan and grabbed him by the arm making him wince slightly.

"Sorry," Phil whispered, charging round the corner with Dan in tow and with the two fans shouting in the distance.

He grabbed Troye and Connor who were having an intense make out session (unbeknownst to Tyler) and tried to get out of the store without any photo being taken. If a photo was taken, it'd be spread all over the internet and the whole lot of them would be found. They had previously located the tracking devices and lobbed them onto the side of the highway.

Click. Click.

The click of a phone camera.

Phil gestured for Felix to go whilst getting in his own van. Well, at least he hadn't tripped this time.

***

@LiteralPhanTrash:

Omg! Just saw @danisnotonfire and @AmazingPhil! Can't believe they're in North Texas! #Phan

"Please Father, forgive my sins."

.

.

Okay, I am sorry this is late, but last night I went to TATINOF in Sheffield and I was far too excited to write a chapter.

But füüüück it was good! But, no spoilers for people! Sowwy. Phan are so much more camp irl, like Dan, pls embrace the homo. God.

I should be learning Spanish for tomorrow but idgaf. Anyway imma go now.

See ya!
Hannah xx
>^.^<

'Go to a party
Or
Phil paint Dan like one of his French girls?'