A/N and Sequel

Gah! We've finished the first book and oh my god I can't believe we have. You've lasted through months of waiting and you've finally got to the end! Well done I'm very proud of you.

Now, there are a few people who've stayed loyal and have helped me through my numerous spoilers (I'm sorry) and gave just been there for me when I wanted to murder the whole human race.

Meg24601 omg, Megan, you're an absolute incredible person and I can't believe you're my friend. You're the second person that I showed this to when it was just a small draft that splurged out of my mind. So I've given you a main character in the sequel!

DaisyBarber my bff, the person who I often want to hit bc friendship. The person who saw this first and laughed at my first metaphor. Ily.

cherimoyaphan my internet bff. You are literally one of the nicest people I've ever spoken to. I can't believe that we're still talking today. I'm so happy that you followed me on here. And ty for letting me name one of your kittens.

BibliophilicFangirl Amy Senpai. Ily.

Sophz31 Sophie my precious cinnamon roll this is all I have to say

There are a few others but Wattpad isn't letting me tag you. So thank you for sticking with me and everything.

Sequel time!!! There is a sequel and the blurb and disclaimer is up right now. Be prepared bc the prologue and I will update it every Monday. Atm, there is only 3 chapters of it in my drafts BUT I have planned every chapter so all is good. It's called Static Movements and if you click on my profile you will easily find it.

Again thank you for reading and voting and commenting.

Have a good day my Froglets
Love Hannah

Rawr >^.^<