2

"I don't like that one. Too much spirit in him and he's ginger," the manager said. He's sat in the same room as 10 years ago, but a lot more famous now. In fact he had over 1 million subscribers on his YouTube channel with his 'brother'.

"What do you want me to do Sir?" the underdog asked, who had repeatedly told the manager his name but the manager failed to listen.

"Wait and see what he does, don't be too hasty, Hank."

Oh, wow. He remembered it this time. Hank's hair had managed to grow back but he still wore the unfashionable glasses from all those years ago.

"Background information on Luke Cutforth.
He comes from Sheffield, a place notorious for swearing and determination. And steel. Literal steel. They used to make steel there. Oh, and the Hendos relish is to die for. Sorry.
Used to self harm, so is emotionally unstable which could play to your advantage. His girlfriend is Emma Blackery, who has due to hit the 1 million subscriber mark soon. Again, this could play to our advantage. Furthermore-"

"Shut up, let me think," the manager waved Hank away.

Hank scurried out of his manager's office, going on Twitter. Good. They were Tweets coming in from the million robots that had replaced the real people. Hank knew this was wrong, abducting people, but was the only way he could keep his job at Google without being fired.

And to keep away from the wrath of his 'brother'.

Back in the office the manager was sat thinking. The boy had too much spirit, too much gut, too much determination. He'd slowly broke down most of the YouTubers to a crumbling mess, but there were still three who were still sane.

Joe.
Felix.
Phil.
And now Luke.

He couldn't let the YouTubers go because no more money would come into Google, but the manager was using this to his own personal gain. His mother said he should have become a dentist, as when he was younger he loved to see people suffer. Now he could do this with the YouTubers.

And if Luke helped them escape, he wouldn't be afraid to use violence.

.

.

Bit of a crappy chapter tbh but meh.

Violence will intensify (even though I really cannot write much stuff of violence)

I recommend Tortured Angels by @Pen_Ink because Phan and its bae.

I have to go to like school now soooooo.

Another epiclly llama approved person is Sophz31. Love her

Vote.

Comment

Follow

Updates every week or something