Epilogue

He woke up, slowly then all at once. His eyelashes flickered and his deep brown eyes suddenly opened.

He took in a breath and sighed. What he wouldn't do for love. He sat up and took off his dark top, revealing an empty packet (once containing pigs blood) and a bullet wedged into a bullet proof vest.

Another man was soon to wake up, so he had to be prepared and ready if the other man was going to attack. If that did happen, the other man would lose and he'd win.

"Oof," the other man was awake. "Help me up," the other man extended a hand.

He stood up and easily pulled the other man up. He didn't exactly have muscles but years of training had built up his strength.

"You did that so effortlessly! I'm quite shocked to be frank," John Green exclaimed. "Quite the performance!"

"Thanks," he chuckled. "What next then? Murder? I do love murder!"

"Calm down there Howell, we have to plan this out first."

Dan took off the bullet proof vest and chucked it into the darkness. The YouTubers had left only ten minutes before, draping Dan unceremoniously in a cloth. He had had to stay silent in case they came back but that hadn't happened.

"I'm not Daniel James Howell," Dan spat. "I have no name. I'm number 11565 and I can destroy you in less than a second."

Dan was telling the truth. He wasn't Dan but for the sake of recognising people shall we still call him Dan? The writer thinks so (oops they've broken the fourth wall again). Instead, 'Dan' was a trained murderer intent on destroying everyone's lives for someone has ruined his twin sister's.

"Hank! Get here, now!"

Hank stumbled toward the false Dan and John, still grasping his clipboard.

"S-sir and erm, sir?" Hank stuttered.

"Come."

And with that the manager, the underdog and the wolf followed the bedraggled bunch of YouTubers into the desert. Two with their heart's broken into a million pieces.

.

.