Book 2 || Chapter 5

We're here again fruit pack!! Heeheee

We've also reached part 40! Thank you all so much for supporting me the whole way!^^

Y/N P.O.V

Tsukasa smiled brightly. "Yay!" he smirked playfully. I smiled brightly before taking his hand in mine. "I believe that this is something couples do," I smiled.

Tsukasa nodded and smiled brightly. "Yay! Y/N!" Tsukasa happily entangled his fingers with mine. "You're perfect," He smirked.

I chuckled and flicked his nose with my free hand. "Says the ghost pervert. Don't think that I didn't hear Sakura," I winked playfully. Tsukasa whined. "Aaaa, you're just so pretty. I want to see more of you," he pouted.

I smiled. "Whatever you say, ghost pervert," he carried me back to his boundry and set me on the bed. "Y/N, stay right here. I have something that I need to do-" Tsukasa turned to leave. He kissed my forehead gently. "Get some rest while I'm gone, kitten,"

He moved to turn off the light. I looked at him concerned. "Wait, where are you going?" I asked. Tsukasa shook his head. "No where you need to come with me to. I just have to go play with a certain someone," Tsukasa gave a michivous smile.

I nodded, my brows furrowed. "Oh, okay. Just don't take too long," I smiled softly. Tsukasa gave a nod before turning off the light and teleporting out.

The room felt empty without him by my side, but nonetheless, I layed down on my side. The plush blanket drapped over my body. I closed my eyes and soon succumbed to the world of sleep.

Tsukasa P.O.V

I walked down the hall, humming a gentle tune. I didn't want to late too long before ripping that boy apart. I could just imagine it. His regretful cries as I tore apart his very skull. A michivous smile curled up my face.

I swung the door open. "I'm here!~" I sang creepily, my voice echoing throughout the room.

The boy from earlier spared me a small glance. "You've come back. I've been waiting your arrival. Father's told me about what you did to Lily when you heard that she sought to take your kittens' soul," Kyler smirked.

I let out a small growl. Kyler sharpened a golden blade in his hand. "An exorcist's weapon. So, it seems that you'll make a lovely piece of art," I smiled, although my smile was far from innocent.

I ran forward and made sure to knock the weapon from his hands. His weapon slid across the room. Kyler sent a punch to my jaw, he tried to send another punch, but I quickly caught his fist.

We locked ourselves in a continuous fist fight. After taking may hits equally, I quickly swept his feet and secured his hands on the floor. The Koku-joudai brought Kyler's weapon to me. I held the sword in my hand before bringing it down on the others bound hands.

"Ahh! Stop!" He cried out. My smile only grew bigger, slowly severing his arm. His hand was soon severed. "I suppose I can leave you to bleed to death. Shall I take your other hand as well-" suddenly, the severed hand began to twitch.

"Hahaa-" Kyler chuckled. "You think that will do anything. I'm no ordinary human, you fool!" Kyler laughed; a crazy look in his eyes as his arm bled.

The hand suddenly gripped my face. I was surprised and lost my grip on Kyler, allowing him to escape. By the time I had pried the hand off of my face, the man was gone. The hand scurried off. I wasn't sure what to think....grossed out or...amazed

I shook my head and stood up. I didn't pay mind to the blood that was spattered on my clothing or face. I gave one last smile of content, happy with my work to an extent. I left the room behind, leaving to return to my beloved...

Author P.O.V

Y/N slept peacefully in the bed. A black figure started to form in the room. A hand caressed her cheeks softly before bringing out a bottle from their pocket.

They gently lifted her lip and sent tge liquid down her throat. They quickly turned around and put the bottle back in their coat pocket. Suddenly, the soft sounds of the covers moving could be heard.

"T-tsukasa?" The frail girl called out. It was pitch black and was still half asleep. "Did you come back?" She sat up before hands pushed her back down. They held a hand up to their lip.

"Shhh, it's not time for you to be awake yet....just rest and close your eyes...until the next day arrives.."

.....

Today was a much shorter chapter, but I wanted to get someone out at least. I still think it's an okay size though. I hope that it's okay-