Book 2 || Chapter 7

Guess who's back! Kiwi! The leader of the fruit pack! Assemble my tiny fruits! Also, today is April Fools for me and as I write this, it is currently 6:37 p.m. If you're curious, I am in Mountain Standard time. Don't worry, I won't prank you guys, maybe-

I didn't post a chapter yesterday becuase homework and a church activity, but how it's the weekend! Whoo! I totally am not going to start going to Pinterest for gif's to celebrate the fruit pack-

Also, don't we all love the Arizona heat-

I definitely 'love' it, uh, *slow sarcastic laugh* he ehee eehe

Also, this is what I imagine Y/N's outfit to look like if it helps^^

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes went wide. "Huh!?" I looked under the bed to see that nothing was there. "Excuse me? Creepy thing, get over here and look me in the eye!" I pouted, my cheeks rosy and puffed out. He pulled me back to his chest and covered my eyes with his gentle hands. "H-hey!" I stuttered.

"Your eyes are mine Y/N! Don't let the evil monster see them!" He whinned. I laughed happily before prying his hands off of my eyes. My gaze was suddenly turned to the ceiling. My eyes suddenly widened. "There's a hand on the ceiling!" I suddenly shouted.

"Huh?" Tsukasa looked up. It just seemed to be peering down at me. It suddenly scurried across the ceiling and suddenly was on top of the dresser. "That thing is like a spider! What the heck is that! Is it an apparition?! Tsukasa! It's a hand spider! And it can climb across walls! What's scarier than that!?" I stood up quickly to only feel an almost immediate pull on my wrist.

"There' nothing there, kitten," Tsukasa muttered softly as he stood up. "Although, a hand spider? You couldn't have come up with a better hand?" He chuckled. I shook my head and pointed up at the dresser. "Can you not see that thing!?" I sighed sarcastically.

"Tsukasa!" I whined. "Ahhh! It's moving! Ahgh! It about to leave the boundry! Time for an adventure, Tsuki!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him through the hallways, following the creature I had dubbed the hand spider.