Authors Surprise 2

Hello! I'm back again! Also! Chapter 1 of my Mitsuba x reader is out!

Todays scenario!: Y/N accidentally got drunk-

Y/N P.O.V

"When will Tsukasa be back?" I whined. "He'll still be a while," Sakura replied, eyes never leaving her book. "I'll keep you company while you wait!" Natsuhiko chirped. I puffed out my cheeks and shook my head. "Nuh uh!"

"I'd rather spend time with the mokke. Speaking of which, I'll go and do that-" I got off of the couch and entered the kitchen. "Pink bunny rabbits where are you! You're always where candy is! Hence, the kitchen. Show thyself!" I exclaimed playfully.

"Candy? Oh! Lady back. Lady not died..." The mokke spoke to eachother. My eyebrow twitched. "Oh? You care about me sooo much I see-" I spoke in a sarcastic manner.

The mokke pulled out a small bag. "Lady want candy?" They asked. I took the bag and examined it. It appeared to be chocolate, so I assumed it was safe. Besides, I wasn't one of the Seven Wonders. Hopefully they wouldn't try to kill me to show their worth to become a wonder.

I put the chocolate into my mouth. "That's actually pretty good! I'll just take this before I somehow get impaled by scissors-" I cheekily floated off and went back to the couch in the broadcasting room.

"Y/N's back!" I exclaimed as I sat on the couch, slowly putting each of the chocolates in my mouth. Natsuhiko sat next to me and smirked. "Could I have a chocolate? Even though you're already a chocolate yourself~" Natsuhiko winked. I pulled out a single piece of chocolate and handed it to him. "Sure-"

Natsuhiko looked at it skeptically before bringing it close to his nose, smelling it. "It smells like alcohol...." Natsuhiko spoke as he studied it. Sakura stood up and looked at the bag before sighing. "That's the bag of chocolates I told the mokke to get rid of. They do, in fact, have alcohol in them. Don't eat it, Natsuhiko," Sakura threw away the chocolate.

"As you wish!" Natsuhiko purred. "Give me the bag, Y/N," Sakura spoke calmly. "No! Don't take my child!" I whined, holding the chocolate close to me. She sighed. "Too late. She's already drunk-" Sakura sighed before forcefully taking the chocolates from me.

"No! Natsuhiko! Sakura stole my child! Ahhh! She just threw away my child! Nooo! The horror!" I started to cry. Sakura walked over and pat my head. "Your child is not healthy for you, we'll give your child a funeral if you desire," Sakura spoke in her usual, monotone voice.

"I guess an apparition can get drunk. You can always learn something new!" Natsuhiko chirped. Tears fell down my cheeks. I rubbed my eyes. "Sakura threw away my child!" I cried.

"I'm here!" Tsukasa floated into the room. "Huhh! Y/N's crying!" Tsukasa worried before engulfing her in a hug. "T-tsukasaaa!" I cried, wrapping my arms around him. "Sakura threw away m-my child!" I wailed. "Huh?! Y/N has a child!?" Tsukasa exclaimed with wide eyes.

Sakura sighed, mentally face palming. "No, I just threw away a bag of chocolate. They had alcohol in them and now Y/N's drunk," Sakura explained. "For once, it wasn't because of Natsuhiko," She added. "Hey!" He whined playfully.

Tsukasa pat my head. "Don't cry, kitten. Shush, I'm here," He hushed. I looked up at him. "Tsukasa! Let's go fly!" I exclaimed. Tsukasa tilted his head to the side before taking me into his arms and floating up. "Whohoo!" I exclaimed before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're like a teddy bear..." My words were muffled as I buried my chest into his chest. "You're just soooo cute!" I kissed his cheek. "Hahha! I love you thiii-" I spread out my arms as much as I could. "-iiiiisssss much!" I laughed.

I almost fell backward, but Tsukasa caught me before I could. "Sakura! Can we get more of those chocolates? Y/N's so cute when she's drunk!" Tsukasa giggled before floating back down to the coach.

"I want a piggy back ride!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms in the air. "Very well!" Tsukasa carried me, piggy back. I yawned once before laying down on his back.

"Go on and take her to bed. She looks tired. I attempted to get rid of the chocolates for a reason. Who knows what you two would do if you both ended up drunk," Sakura sighed. Tsukasa opened his mouth to speak. "Tsukasa, no, I'm not giving you some of the chocolate,"

"Awww, no fair!" Tsukasa pouted before bringing me back to his boundry. He placed me on the bed. I was already out cold by now. He layed down next to me and kissed my forehead. I unconsciously wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. "My teddy bear.." I spoke in my sleep. A small smile made its way onto the apparitions face.

.......

Awww! I loved writing this one! For some reason, I always loved reading how chaotic reader could be when drunk xD

It was a random idea, but I quite liked how it turned out! :D