Book 2 || Chapter 1

Here we go guys! Are you all ready? I know I am....

hehhheee-

On a scale of one to ten, how much yandere would you guys like in Tsukasa? Would you rather him be more soft or possessive?

This WILL take place after the 'bad' ending. I'm so excited for this!><

I feel kind of evil with the plot again-

We all know how that went last book-

Y/N P.O.V

It wasn't much longer before the world around me had dissapeared that day. Everything had gone black after that.

"-en..."

"Y/-"

"Awaken.."

"Y/N!"

My eyes slowly opened. It felt as if I was floating on nothing. It was like I was on a cloud. "What..-" My vision was blurred. Slowly, it came back to me. There was only black around me. "W-who's there," I mumbled, my eyes half lidded. My H/C hair flowed gently.

Everything seemed fuzzy. I didn't understand, but I felt so weird. I felt lightheaded and dizzy, but I also felt very tired. Suddenly, a bright light came. I squinted my eyes closed quickly.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Huh?!" I gasped. Memories filled the void. I recognized them as my own. A memory suddenly stopped in front of me. "This is one of Emilia's memories," I breathed out.

I brought my hand up to the memory. I gasped softly as the void shifted to a classroom. Two figures slowly formed.  A girl with H/C hair stood with a girl that had lilac hair tied into a side ponytail.

"You really want to meet my cousin? That's an odd request, but I guess I can go get him for you," The exorcist spoke. Emilia smiled brightly. "Really?! I just want to meet him! He's training to become an exorcist like you, Rose. He may know where we can find that artifact!"

Rose nodded before she walked out and dragged in a blonde boy. "Go on Richard! Say hi!" He waved confidently and winked. "Hey! I've heard a lot about you. Rose speaks a lot about you. Say, you single, Emilia?" He smirked. The memory soon faded.

"Hey! Y/N! Please, wake up!"

I gasped as the memories soon faded. Everything faded to white. My eyes shot open. "Tsukasa! Mitsuba!" I screamed as I sat up. "You're here!" An unfamiliar voice exclaimed. A blonde boy sat in front of me.

"What? Who...are you?" I tilted my head to the side. "What happened to the Severance! Where are Tsukasa and Mitsuba! If I'm here, then they should be too!" I exclaimed, worried.

The boy chuckled. "Nice to meet you too, Y/N," he muttered sarcastically. "I'll explain! I worked with Wisp to gather memories from your boundry and I pieced them all together to bring you back!" He exclaimed.

"Of course, by doing that, I messed with the boundaries. So! Everyone is back! Every apparition that dissapeared is back! You're back! I can finally meet you!" He gripped my shoulders tightly.

"Of course, their souls are still awakening again. I just woke you up myself so I could see you as soon as possible!" He exclaimed. My mind just felt like it was going to explode. "Wha-????" I tilted my head.