Chapter 30

Fruit pack! It's chapter 30!! I would never have made it this far without all of you!!😭

Without further adue, here is the lovely chapter 30....

Hehehhehehehhe-
.......

Y/N P.O.V

I held the sythe tightly. At the end of the blade was the yorishiro tag. It was so small. If I didn't know it was there, I would've even know it was there. I gripped it tightly as I departed from Tsukasa's boundry.

The broadcasting room appeared to be empty. I stood behind a wall, peeking my head out to look around. Once I decided it was all clear, I ran out of the broadcasting room. I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could. "Quiet as a mouse, Y/N, be the mouse-" I spoke to myself quietly. Black smoke seeped out from under the door.

The smoke was familiar. It was Tsukasa. I floated off the ground, my bell hung around my ankle. Should I take it off? But...it's...

No! I couldn't waste time. I floated quickly across the hallways and approached the outside garden. The only entrance to the clock tower was outside. It was surprisingly dark outside. I looked up, surprised. It was still night, a full moon shone bright in the dark, night sky.

I walked into the clock tower room. The ceiling wide and circular. "Chloe! I got it! I got your yorishiro!" I held it out. Chloe's figure formed. She smiled softly as she covered her mouth, tears starting to form. "You really did it...."

Suddenly, harsh winds started to blow. I stood in front of Chloe protectively. "Wisp!" I shouted, my companion appearing by my side. My H/C hair swayed as the wind blew. A giggle could be heard. "Koku-joudai!" Black smoke covered the sythe. It was taken straight from my hands into the hands of another.

"So, this is who was at your rumor," A voice chuckled. The figure cleared to reveal Tsukasa. "Tsukasa..." I mumbled. Chloe bit her lip. "Give it to me!" She cried. "Tsukasa! Our game is over!" I shouted desperately. "Come on, give it back to her. We can play a different game!"

"What game?" Chloe mumbled. "Was this all a game to you?" She asked quietly, her voice cracking. "We were all playing together, weren't we?" I tilted my head to the side. Tsukasa laughed. "We were playing!"

"Enough! I'm done with this! You're making Chloe cry. Give it to me! I won't give you any cuddles, if you don't!" I puffed out my cheeks playfully. Tsukasa whined playfully. "Ohhh, then I'll just have to give you cuddles!" Tsukasa smirked. "Not what I meant!"

I threw some of my blue fire at him. Tsukasa moved to the left to avoid it. "I'm done! Give it! Now! I don't want to burn you to a crisp just to get you to stop!" I exclaimed. The blue fire burned around my hand. He smirked and floated down to me, throwing the sythe to the side, to only to wrap his fingers around my chin.

"That look in your eyes is amazing. That burning determination. Go on, burn me with that fire of yours. Let all your anger out because I'm not giving it back until this night is over," He smirked. My hand flinched. "I-I...-" I stuttered. "Augh!" I cried as I pulled myself away, vanquishing my fire.

"I can't do it. I can't bare myself to hurt you..." I muttered. Tsukasa smirked. "You really are a good girl. You could never hurt me, could you, doll~" He giggled.

"Tsukasa Yugi!" Chloe exclaimed. In her hands, was her yorishiro. The wound on her forehead slowly healed. "Did I ever mention, if I collect the soul of an apparition that has magic, I can use their magic? No, too bad!" Chloe exclaimed as lightning cloaked her sythe.

She threw her sythe like a boomerang. It headed straight for Tsukasa. He didn't move. My feet moved on their own. Before I knew it, I was in front of Tsukasa, ready to take the attack, my eyes closed tightly, but....no impact came.

I opened my eyes to see her sythe fade into dust. Chloe smiled softly. "So, that's how you feel about the younger Yugi twin. I see it now, how much the both of you love eachother..." She struggled to speak. "You'd sacrifice everything for eachother...You win Yugi,"

He smirked. "Y/N, we survived the full moon," Tsukasa spoke softly. My eyes widened. Chloe fell to her knees. "Chloe!" I ran to her and kneeled down by her side. "What? What's going on?" My voice cracked.

"It has been one hundred years since my rumor was last answered. I never collected you and Emilia's merged soul...meaning..that I never got my payment. Y/N....my rumor was died out..."

"Apparitions can't exist without their rumors Y/N," Tsukasa explained. Chloe slowly faded away into dust. One by one, my memories returned. "No!" I cried out, tears falling down my face. "No....no, no, no, ...no.." I spoke quickly. "It wasn't supposed to be like this!" I cried.

"You were supposed to stay as an apparition. We would give you your payment. You would be able to make new friends and start anew with no fear of anyone hurting you like everyone else..." I cried harder with every memory that returned to me. "No! Chloe-" She gave me one last smile.

"No...you deserve to be happy. You found someone you love. I'm so... proud of..you. I'd much rather...you be happy, my friend..."

Chloe vanished into dust. Tears streamed down my face. "No! Darn it! You were supposed to be happy, n-not me..." I cried. I stood up slowly and walked out to the garden and found a tall tree. Tsukasa followed me out. "What are you doing?"

I planted a camiliea flower under the tree. "This is where Chloe will rest. The camiliea was always my favorite flower..." I explained to him. "She'll always be with us. She's in a better place. She deserves for her soul to be at peace.."

"You look sad. Come on, let's go somewhere!" Tsukasa pulled me close. He brought us to the roof of the school. The wind blew softly. "Kitten, you said that you loved me before you dissapeared," he smiled softly. My face went red. I waved my hands around my face, extremely flustered."D-did I? Uh! Umm! Actually! I don't t-think I di-" I was silenced by his lips on mine.

Tsukasa pulled back and cupped my cheeks. "Y/N, I love you too," He spoke proudly. He licked his lips. I smiled brightly. "So you wouldn't mind if I did this then-" I placed my lips on his, my hands on his cheeks to help bring him down to my height.

Tsukasa placed his hands on my hips and pushed me close to his body. My hands wrapped around his neck. Tsukasa kissed me back roughly, but I'd gotten used to it. I pulled back and smiled softly. "I love you so much Tsukasa," I smiled happily, after knowing about my feelings for so long, it was so good to know he felt the same.

"I love you more, my flower," Tsukasa smiled. "In fact, I can show you just how much I love you, kitten~" he slurred happily, hugging my body as close to his as possible.

.......

Ahhhh! I'm fangirling over my own writing-

Ahhh! But I'm so proud of reader! She made a move and got herself a man!><

I love this chapter so much!! I was listening to the song above the whole time, so that helped set the mood xD