Chapter 10

Hello! I hope all of you are doing well! Remember to keep smiling even through difficult times. I'm always here if you need me^^
I love you all🤗

I had a lot of fun writing the last chapter, so I'm kind of here now after like an hour to write the chapter. Guys; sit back and relax. Be sure to grab your blankets. We gonna be spilling tea today ☕

.......

Y/N P.O.V

My E/C eyes widened. "Why? He's not bad. Sure, his actions today were-" His words rung in my head.

"Y/N, you're mine"

I shook my head. "He's my friend! I won't abandon him!" I cried. I wasn't sure why, but I had started to cry. I felt a wet tear drip drop my face. "What?' I touched it.

Flash back Time :D

Suddenly, everything went black. Everything went fuzzy as the scene in front of me changed. There was a boy who looked Hanako while the other represented Tsukasa. "He's my friend! I won't abandon him!" A girl had cried as she held on to the boy whom resembled Tsukasa. "They're hurting him Amane. I can't leave him. I never left your side when you were hurt. I won't leave him!" She shook her head.

Amane only seemed to have tears well up in his eyes. The girl seemed oblivious to the true situation. That she was protecting the one that had hurt Amane in the first place. "Think what you will Emilia, but just think about everything-" the boy named Amane walked off. The two sat unaware of the kitchen knife he held with him. "I'm sorry-" was all that Amane left with.

Flash Back End

I groaned softly as I held my head. I sat up and looked around me. How did I end up on the roof? I looked in front of me to see Tsukasa. "Tsukasa!" I exclaimed. I couldn't explain it, but somehow seeing him made me happy. He turned around and gave me a smile, but I could tell there was a different meaning behind the smile. He walked forward and crouched down in front of me. "You defend me yet again~" Tsukasa mumbled as he once again put a hand on my head.

The boy ruffled by H/C hair and leaned down to be by my ear. "Good girl," He smiled as he pressed his face into the crook of my neck.

"Again? I mean, I did help you get the mokke to stop attacking you, but I wouldn't call that defending you," I replied, unsure of what to think. "Wait! You aren't mad at me right!" I grew flustered. "I just- I uh- wasn't ready for that!? I just met you-" I exclaimed flustered. However, I was stopped when Tsukasa spoke.

"Y/N? What do kisses taste like?" He asked innocently as he moved to look in front of me. He reminded me of a cat. They way he crouched down in front of me and how his head was slightly tilted to the side.

"I don't know-" I chuckled and smiled. "I've never had one ,silly!" I joked. Tsukasa smiled and put his head into my lap. I smiled contently. It was all, as if we already had an unbreakable connection. "Also, why are we on the roof?!" I asked him. Tsukasa's expression faltered slightly. "I took you back from Amane-"

Far away in the trees stood an apparition. They were hooded in a clock and syth. The same apparition stood by the cloaked figure. "I've given her extra time. She's supposed to be helping set fate back on track. How long do you expect me to wait, Emilia?" The cloaked one asked. The apparition shook her head. "Until our debt has been settled and when fate has been helped," she replied as she looked to the two on the roof with a small smile.
.......

Alright! I know this chapter was probably confusing for many, but answers will all come within time. Also, look at the names of the girl in the flashback and the one with the apparition. It may be important- Do any of you have any theories? Who knows, maybe you'll be correct! 😉