Chapter 8

It's here. The chapter I've been wanting to write for the past two chapters! Also this is my special chapter to celebrate 100 reads! Thank you so much again!!

(Y/N) p.o.v

The alarm clock woke me up once again. This morning I wasn't so eager to get up. It took me about ten minutes just to get out of bed. I was just so tired. I got ready lazily and walked to school. I was almost late for class, as I almost missed the bell.

I saw Yashiro speak to the teacher and some students around her before running out. (If you don't get it, this is the Misaki Stairs episode and Yashiro just left to get Hanako because no one remembered Aoi) I didn't get any of what she said, I was just too tired. I barely got any sleep as I was lost in thought about what happened with Tsukasa.

We continued to do our work as I wrote my notes lazily. The words were sloppy as I just didn't have the energy for it. My eyes almost drooped closed, but I shook my head to keep myself awake.

Tsukasa p.o.v (haven't had this in a while, but this will be here for the rest of the chapter)

I floated in the broadcasting room. I was super bored because Sakura and Natsuhiko had left for class. Also a bit sad that (Y/N) didn't come yesterday. It felt so different without her. As if I wasn't complete. Maybe I scared her, Sakura did mention that humans get scared easily. Expecially when feeling threatened.

I sighed as I decided to go look for    (Y/N). Floating through the halls, I looked in every classroom for her. I smiled as I saw her in one classroom. Floating in I smiled brightly and hugged her.

"(Y/N)! I found you!" I exclaimed while smiling. It always felt so much better when she was around. Even though, I had only known her for a couple days. Yesterday just didn't feel the same. I nustled into her neck as I smiled.

"Oh, hi Tsukasa," (Y/N) yawned as she went back to work. I looked up at her, still keeping my head nestled into her neck and clinging to her tightly.

"Are you tired?" I asked her curiously. She slowly nodded her head as she yawned again and rubbed her eyes. I started playing with her (H/C) hair as she worked. "If you're tired, then why not go get some sleep. Or better! Come play with me! I'm sure class will just make you even more tired," I offered.

(Y/N) shook her head. "No," she started tiredly. "I can't just abandon my education," her voice getting quieter at the end. "This is my fault. I wasn't watching the time and spent too much time on the evil homwork," (Y/N) explained. I pouted and put her hair down as I floated in front if her. She really did look tired. There were even some bags starting to form under her eyes.

"How much sleep did you get? You look really tired," I told her, getting a little worried about her. She yawned again as she shook her head in an attempt to wake herself up.

"Four hours," she replied sheepishly. I tilted my head to the side and put my finger against my cheek.

"Isn't that enough?" I questioned childishly. (Y/N) let out an airy chuckle.

"Not at all," she sighed as she wrote some more sloppy notes, almost missing her notebook. "We need at least eight hours,"

I floated down next to her. "So you didn't get enough sleep. Big deal! Just come play with me (Y/N)!" I whined. She sighed.

"Education. I need my education," she sighed. I sighed as I hugged her from behind again and nustled my head into her neck.

"You don't need it! You're not even going to use it!" I whined even more. I really don't want to wait until after school to play with her.