Chapter 2

(Y/N) P.o.v

"Done!" I shouted happily throwing my hands into the air. Falling down onto my back I look at the ceiling.
"That toon forever!" I whined as I sat back up and smiled at the mokke. I sat up and started to walk away before I heard something from behind me. I turned around and saw a pair of scissors flying at my face.
"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I ducked down. I looked at the mokke with a playful glare.

"Which one of you was it?" I asked sternly as I crossed my arms. The mokke terrified pushed one of them with their ears up to the front.

"Sorry lady," the mokke whined quietly. I smiled and picked it up and snuggled it against my face.

"It's okay. I've almost been impaled in the head with a pair of scissors thrown by a pink bunny lots of times before!" I exclaimed sarcastically whike being loud without noticing it. I looked back at the mokke and smiled.

Tsukasa p.ov. (he is here(totally not a MHA reference XD)

I floated around the school hallways. I got tired of waiting for Sakura and Natsuhiko. So, I left to go find them! It had been a while that I had been looking for them. I sighed about to go back to the broadcasting room, then I heard someone shout. My frown turned into a smile as I floated towards the noise. When I got there I was surprised to see a girl with some mokke.

"It's okay! I've almost been impaled in the head with a pair of scissors thrown by a little pink bunny lots if times before!" I heard and was surprised. My finger pointed up against by cheek I floated over their shoulder.

"Hi!" I exclaimed while showing off my smile. When she didn't reply I was confused. She stood up and started to walk away. I knew she could see me, so I was confused. I flew over not giving up. "Hey! I know you can see me!" I waved in front of her face. She ignored me and continued to walk. I frowned as I flew in front of her. "I'm Tsukasa! What's your name?" I asked her.

(Y/N) stepped to the left a little and continued to walk. "You can't keep ignoring me!" He whined. "I know you can see me. Or you wouldn't have stepped to the side," I whined as I hugged her shoulders from behind. "Come on," I whined.

(Y/N) p.o.v

I got a little scared at the sudden contact. I'm not supposed to be talking to them at all! But, he sounds so desperate. I sighed as I quickly grabbed his hands and took them off of me.

"Okay! Okay, I'm talking to you now! We good?" I spoke frantically. I saw the apparition smile brightly.

"Yeah! Like I said, I'm Tsukasa! Who are you?" He asked excited. By now, he had forgotten about his mission to find Sakura and Natsuhiko.

I smiled and nodded my head. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! You're an apparition! That's really cool! I haven't spoken to one besides the mokke in so long!" I exclaimed happily as I smiled brightly. I studied his features, I'm not sure why, but he did look familiar.

"Really? Why haven't you? Us apparitions make great friends!" Tsukasa smiled. I looked up at him as I replied.

"People started calling me crazy, so I stopped," I replied simply. Tsukasa nodded his head as he jumped and hugged me. I blinked a couple times confused. Tsukasa started playing with my hair as he answered.

"I don't think you're crazy. They're the ones who are crazy since they can't see us," he explained as he continued to play with my hair as he hugged me. I just let him do what we want, I wasn't sure how to tell him no anyway.

"Tsukasa. What are you doing?" I tilted my head to the side to see two people walking down the hallway. The one who spoke was a girl with green hair. She looked beautiful, almost like a doll. The other person was a boy with brown hair, he seemed to be obsessed with looking at Sakura. I could already tell what type of guy he was. Tsukasa smiled as he let go of me and flew over and hugged Sakura.

"My lady!" The boy exclaimed as he tried to get the apparition off of her, but the girl in the apparition budged.

"I made a new friend Sakura!" Tsuksasa explained to her as he smiled. Natsuhiko stopped and walked over to me.

"Hey there, I'm Natsuhiko," he spoke as he winked at me. I didn't budge at all. I smiled and looked at him.

"That doesn't work on me, sorry! Just so you know, I'm not afraid to hit you on the head!" I said sweetly as I continued to give him a closed eye smile.

"Hello, I'm Sakura," she replied as Tsukasa continued to cling to her, but Sakura just kept a monotone expression.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!" I exclaimed to them as I waved a little.

"Hey Sakura! Can we take (Y/N) to the broadcasting room?" Tsukasa asked Sakura as she nodded her head.

"I don't mind. I don't really care," Sakura spoke as the apparition let go of her.

"Yay!" Tsukasa exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist and started to float away, dragging me with him. Sakura and Natsuhiko not that far behind. So I guess it's to ths broadcasting room.