AUTHOR'S NOTE | Please read.

Hi there, Arisa here! How's everyone?

First of all, I wanna say sorry for getting on hiatus again after I said I would stay, continue this, and some other stuff. I'm really sorry for getting y'all hopes up and promising something I couldn't follow through. I still plan to continue this story though. But, it will take time.

I also wanna thank y'all for the 100k+ reads and 3k+ votes, I am forever grateful to each and everyone of you. I'm sorry though because it's taking me years to finish this book. (∩´﹏'∩)

2020 was a difficult year to me, and a lot has happened. I also got enrolled in an online class, and that's probably why I am so tired all the time; not giving me enough time and energy to write anymore.

I will try my best to improve this year, not only to academics, but also here in wattpad/writing. But to be honest, I want to switch/change writing sites. AO3 or fanfiction.com, because I am getting the feeling wattpad is getting too monetized and it's not as great any more. Less people are using this app, meaning, less people may read my works.

Nevertheless, I still plan to continue this story here. I can't say for sure if going to do the same for my other books, but we'll see about that.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I will update this book soon, and hopefully finish it before the year ends. ❤❤

Take care everyone!!