CHAPTER 22 | Her Cloistered Identity

##########################

CHAPTER 22 | HER CLOISTERED IDENTITY

#########################

(y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"W-Who a-are you... W-Where's Y-Yona..." I uttered despite in such discomfort, still trying to fight out of this paralyzing spell.

"I am Yona, dear." She said, as her hand in my neck moved and raked my hair softly. "I am your best friend, right?" She whispered as she yanked my hair backwards, making me scream in pain, and her lips met with my earlobe. I whimpered in distress, and tears started forming at the corner of my eyes.

"N-No... Y-Yona w-wouldn't do t-this to me..." I said timidly, almost on the verge on crying. I want my best friend back...

"Oh, no. I'm sure she wouldn't," She replied sarcastically, as she hastily turned my whole body around, facing her, and then pinned me down the floor.

"But Astra would." The green-haired woman glared at me as her orbs glowed wickedly in the dark, and a mischievous smirk plastered on her lips.

....What?

My mind went blank after her words, unable to comprehend what she just said. A cold shiver went down through my spine, as I stared at her eyes full of hatred-a look that I never thought I would see on a sweet face like Yona's. Unless...that's not Yona.

"Wh-what do you mean?! Stop saying nonsense and tell me where Yona is!" Despite the nerve-wracking aura she's been emitting got me frozen in place, with both of her hands held me down the floor. I was shaking. It was hard to breathe with the heavy aura that surrounded whole cafe. But I kept my game face on and didn't show a hint of fear.

"Can you not understand my words, or are you simply stupid?!" The devilish woman hastily placed her right hand on my cheeks, squeezing my face with a great sinister look on her face. "I am Yona, and I am also Astra! And you, (y/n), are my prey." She slipped in a sinister grin on her lips before blocking my sight with her palm grabbing my whole face, pulled it up, and smashed my head on the ground.

"Ackk!!" I screamed in agony, as the tiles on the floor cracked and I immediately felt the immense pain on the back of my head. Ugh, she's strong...

Not letting me breathe, she landed a heavy punch on my side, cracking at least 2 of my ribs. I then coughed out a huge amount of blood at the impact, making me lose my mind in the pain I felt. I tried my best to break free, but her force of pushing me down was just too strong.

"AAAHHH!!" I yelled along with my whole body reacting to the pain as it struggled to escape her grasps. "Astra" laughed maniacally as if she was enjoying torturing me.

"Finally, after so many years of pursuing and searching you, I've finally got you in my arms!! Hahaha! I can finally use my powers it's full extent!!" She stated with a wide, creepy grin, while still making me a punching bag.

Luckily, I had a small knife hidden in my pants, and I finally got an opening in between her painful punches. I swiftly grabbed my weapon and stabbed her at the torso, making her stop and lose balance-allowing me to have an opportunity to jump out and escape her. I was honestly hesitant to hurt her since she still is Yona, but now is not the time to doubt.

Placing my hand at my broken ribs, I groaned in pain as distanced myself from her and leaning my whole body weight on a wall. I continued coughing up blood, since I was not able to reinforce my body with my remaining, weak nen when her punches met my body.