CHAPTER 11 | The Prime Sakura Tree Festival (Part 2)

[A/N:] Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. I'm still busy working on my Haikyuu!! One-Shots book, but since you guys are very very very awesome, here's the update! I love you all! I really appreciate the support, the votes, the comments--everything! Stay amazing guys! ('。• ω •。')

##########################

CHAPTER 11 | THE PRIME SAKURA TREE FESTIVAL (PART 2)

##########################

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

Interrupting my statement, Killua placed his right hand on my waist, and pulled me into his embrace."She's my girlfriend." He said.

"Huh?" Dumbfounded I was, as I felt my heart raced in nervousness. I can clearly hear every beat it took, as my ears got so hot and warm. What's wrong with this jerk?! Now I absolutely hate him! Arghh.

"Oh, is that right?" Riesha seemed convinced, as she smiled at me and lets go of my hand. "You two are cute! You look perfect for each other," She remarked as she stood beside Gon, who secretly showed us a thumbs-up. Screw you all.

"May I borrow Gon for the rest of the festival? It's been really a while since I last saw him, and I have a lot to tell him!" Riesha clinged to Gon, and pleaded with her hands clapped. I looked at Killua, shook my head. I glanced back at Gon. "Don't leave me alone with this guy," I thought so hard, wishing he can hear my thoughts. But, unfortunately, he didn't.

"Sure," Killua replied, which made Riesha smile widely, and jumped mildly.

"Thank you! Hihihi. Have fun, you two love birds!" She bid farewell to us, along with Gon as they waved. It was not long enough after they disappeared​ in the crowd.

"Killua-sama." Calming myself, I called out to my 'Master' as we look at each others eyes.

"What is it, my dear?" He repiled in such manner, still implying that I'm his girlfriend. Ughhh, dammit! Stop... stop making me flustered!

"Can you please stop with your act? People are staring. Also, I am not your girlfriend. She's already gone, so you don't have to pretend anymore." I rolled my red eyes in frustration, and pushed him away from me. But, as annoying as he naturally is, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere there are only few people can be seen.

"There. No one can see us here. Are you happy?" He spoke as he made me lean on a tree, with his face very close to mine.

"W-What is your p-problem, Killua?! Tsk. What's the point in hiding from people? What I mean is that, Riesha is gone so you could stop acting and talking like my boyfriend." I crossed my arms, as I averted my head away from his.

"What if I don't want to?" Killua announced with authority, and made me suddenly remember that I'm his butler, and he's my master--and I can't disobey him. But, still!

"I don't get you at all, Young Master." I paused for a second and took a deep breath. "Why, in the first place, didn't ​you let me tell her the truth? She probably already knows." I added, as I felt some sweats beads rolling down to my neck. He's still very close to me. Darn it, you perverted cat.

"She doesn't. An ordinary person doesn't hug an assassin so causally, especially that she doesn't know me at all. Plus, it's like hitting two birds with one stone for me." He explained as I tilt my head in confusion. "First, I get to stop her from interviewing you. And second," The boy smirked as he placed his fingertips on my chin, gently. "I got to tease you, my girlfriend." He leaned closer, little by little. It was as if he... ah! I don't want to think that way!