CHAPTER 10 | The Prime Sakura Tree Festival (Part 1)

##########################

CHAPTER 10 | THE PRIME SAKURA TREE FESTIVAL (PART 1)

##########################

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"(Y/n)?" Killua once again called out to me, as I calmed my beating heart down. Deep breaths, (y/n). Deep breaths.

"Um, well, uh, sure." I hesitantly replied, gulping.

"R-Really? You w-won't mind?" The boy asked as he stammered, with his voice trembling.

"Yeah. I'll just... just turn my back on you." As I cover my chest with my arms, I can already feel my pulse all the way through my stomach, and to my ears. I can feel my heart going crazy and wild. It's gonna be alright, (y/n). Have faith in your Master. It will definitely be alright.

"O-okay." Killua faked his cough, and I can hear his footsteps nearing the cubicle. "C-can I-I enter n-now?"

"G-Go ahead." I closed my eyes and prayed for guidance. Kamisama, I know that my Master is a fully born pervert, but I know he can be trusted. Help him, please. "J-J-Just don't...think anything weird." I added.

"S-sure thing." The man replied, and the curtain raffled, suggesting that he's with me in the cubicle right now.

"Um, can you hand me the yukata?" Killua spoke in such manner, which sent me a jolt through my spine. I slightly opened my eyes, and reached out to the yukata on the tiled floor. I bended my knees, and clutched the cloth in my fist. Immediately, I stood up, and handed the boy the yukata, still not facing him, and still covering my chest.

He took it, and somehow, I felt relieved. "I'm gonna fold it properly, and then I'll give it back to you. It'll be easy to figure out how to wear it then." I nodded at his words, and I felt him move, as his elbow touched my bare skin at my back.

"Here," He gave it to me, and I grasped it swiftly. I wore it like a robe, although it felt different. "How do you do this...?" I murmured as I try to guess how does these flaps should be.

"Let me." Killua's arms wrapped around my waist, and arranged the yukata. His face got close to mine, and felt his warm breath on my bare skin. Damn it... I think my face is so red right now...

"There," In a few seconds, he finally pulled away, and made the yukata look the way it should be. "Thanks." In such puny voice, that word was all I could utter.

"Here's the obi. Wrap it around your waist," The assassin looked to the mirror that is about 12 inches long, and made our eyes met. That's the only time too, when I tried to look at him through it. I was kinda scared of seeing him see me only wearing a bra for my upper body.

I did what I was told, and got confused again at the end, right after I wrapped it until reached the end of the cloth. "Um, Killua? What do I do now?"

He chuckled, and followed it with a deep sigh. "You really are a hopeless case," Killua helped me once again, feeling a little bit embarrassed by being too innocent and unknowledgeable about certain things that I first encountered.

"Sorry," I lowered my head, as he finished fixing the obi.

"Done! Take a good look on it outside. There's a larger mirror nearby the restroom, which I saw earlier." He smiled faintly, and I returned a sweet one too.

"Thanks a lot, Killua. I'm sorry, I really don't know how to--"

"As I said, it's alright. No need to give thanks to me." The endearing eyes of the assassin glanced at me, and gave off a warm look. "...And I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry. I guess I can't do whatever ​you said that I shouldn't do." Huh? What does he mean by that?