CHAPTER 08 | An Eye for An Eye

[A/N:] Hii! Just a small edit/notice before you guys read. I made you (the reader) and Killua, 18 years of age. You just turned 18 at Chapter 06. You can check the Chapter 02, I changed the flashback years, and how long has Gon been gone, or since they parted ways. Thank you! You may now proceed in reading! Godbless! :* Hope y'all enjoy!

##########################

CHAPTER 08 | AN EYE FOR AN EYE

##########################

Third Person's P.O.V:

"Oh, I'm (y/n)... wait, Gon-sama?!" (y/n) widen her red eyes, surprised at the unexpected meeting. 'He's... He's Killua's best friend!' The girl thought.

"Yes! That's me!" He held his thumbs up, and grinned slightly. "Wait, 'sama'?" Gon added.

"...Um, yes! You're Young Master--err, I mean, Killua-sama's best friend, right? Gon... Freecs, am I correct?" The black haired girl asked once again, even more shocked at the person in front of her.

"Yeah, but... why Killua-sama?" The boy tilted his head in confusion, which made (y/n) chuckle mildly.

"That's right, I haven't introduced myself properly, again." She stood straight and looked directly into his eyes. "I am (l/n) (f/n), Young Master, Killua-sama's personal butler. Nice to meet you, Gon-sama." She bowed, stated in such serious tone and face.

"N-no need to bow, (l/n)-san! And please, drop the honorific! Gon is fine," He allowed you to straighten your back, and shook off his head as he sweat dropped.

"Well, if say so," You replied.

Gon deeply exhaled as he gave off a slight smirk. "(y/n), huh..."

"Hm? Is there something wrong with my name, Gon?" You grabbed the plastic bags you were holding earlier, and questioned his response.

"...Oh, you're that (y/n)!" The boy gleamed a bright smile at you, and pointed at you with his index finger.

"Huh?" Tilting her head, she placed her fist on her waist, and narrowed her red orbs.

"You're that butler that Killua always talks about!" Gon restated.

"E-eh?! Wh-what do you m-mean by t-that??" The girl felt her ears warm up, as well with her face.

"I remember very well how he described you, (l/n)-san. He said you were a hard-working, smart, kind and a thoughtful butler to him." The boy smiled as he answered your question. "And, he also said that you were beautiful as well! Um, maybe he also mentioned you being adorable when... um, I can't remember..." As Gon recalls, you can feel your heart throbbed as the boy sprouted out those words, and kinda found it hard to believe.

"Oh, I think he said flustered," He looked at you, now that he was done recalling his memories, and there you were, flustered, per se.

"A-are you alright, (l/n)-s-san?!" He got sort of alerted once he saw your face that burnt red.

'Did he really say all of that?!' The female whispered to herself, as her disturbed mind kept bothering her heart beat.

"I-I-I'm f-fine!" You yelled as you hid your face away from Gon, and snapped your naughty thoughts out of it.

"By the way..." Gon finally changed the topic, which made you uneasy. "Where's Killua?"

(y/n) suddenly remembered the first place why she was in the market. She bit her lower lip as her grip on the plastic bags tighten.