CHAPTER 02 | Life Of A Zoldyck Butler

[A/N:] Shout out for Anadividal---or more like dedicated! Yup, I dedicate this chapter for her for being so awesome!!! STAY AWESOME ANA-CHAANN!~

Also, an important note! This chapter time skips into 12 years later. Thought I would mention it because a lot are confused! (y/n) is now currently 17 years old, Killua's 18; from this chapter onward! 💕  Also, this story takes place years after the anime ended. Thought I would mention that even though it'll be explained. Because many of you are still confused xD Anyways, that's all and I hope you enjoy reading!

##########################

CHAPTER 02 | LIFE OF A ZOLDYCK BUTLER

##########################

(y/n)'s POV:

"Killua-sama! Where are you?" I furiously yelled as I hastily ran through the woods.

"Ahehehe~" Then, I heard a voice chuckled from behind. I abruptly turned my back; however no one was there but only just a bunch of yellowish trees and green bushes.

"Argh.." I tried to calm myself down, closing my eyes. Is he really mocking me? I'll really just gonna cut the trees in one blow if he actually pisses me off. But, I kept my cool. Opening them again, I shouted his name.

"Kiii-lluuua-aaaa-ssaaaa-maaa!" But still, no one came out. I've been doing this for almost an hour. What is his problem?

"If you don't come out now, I will---" Before I could finish my argument, someone came out of the bushes in front of me, and pinned me down on the ground.

"Ah!" I yelped and I automatically closed my eyes as I fell down.

"Or you'll do what, huh?" A familiar voice teasingly asked. It was the voice of who I was searching for.

I opened my eyes reluctantly, and saw Killua pinning me down on the ground full of leaves and bushes, with his hands both on my shoulder.

"Wha--" I tried to speak, but I couldn't. It felt like something was stopping me.

"Oh, speechless huh? Wanna repeat your threat again, (y/n)?" Killua plafully snickered, and plastered a mischievous smirk as he raised his right brow.

"What the hell are you doing, Killua-sama?" I tried to fiht his force on me and stand up, but he again pushed me down. Ugh, this snow boy is really getting to my nerves.

"Nothing in particular." He said with a smirk. I turned bright red on our position. This is not right! Damn it.

"Could you please get off me?" I calmly said as I could. Show. Respect. To. Your. Master.

"Why?" Killua replied.

"Your father is searching for you. It seems that you have another mission. So, you should stop your nonsense right now, and get your feet walking before your father kills me." I calmly explained.

"Oh." He remarked nonchalantly, as his face showed no interest. The assassin got his hands off me, and sat comfortably beside me.

"Finally! So, come on--" I was about to stand up and get back to work, but he again pulled me down, making my butt hit the ground.

"Ow! What was that fo--"

"Stay here. Let's stay here for a while." He promptly stated as he placed his head on my lap, making it a pillow.