CHAPTER 06 | The Assassin's Gift

[A/N:] WARNING: pure FLUFF.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Oh well

Enjoy~

##########################

CHAPTER 06 | THE ASSASSIN'S GIFT

##########################

(y/n)'s P.O.V

"Hey." A voice said as I felt someone poked me in my cheeks, several times.

"Wake up, sleepy head." He repeated.

"Rghfm...Shut up..." I groaned as I narrow my eyebrows. I felt my hand hit something, someone--I don't know-- as I moved my hand.

"..." The voice remained silent as I again half-asleep moved my elbow.

Then I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead.

My eyes immediately opened, and averted my gaze.

It seemed that I fell asleep on the bullet train, and my head was resting on Killua's shoulders.

He felt my movement, and looked at me as well. "Oh, you're awake," He said as he stared at me intently, gazing straight at me.

Was he the one who...

I kept staring at him, and so did he.

"What?" He asked.

Maybe not. Maybe it's just a dream.

"..." As I looked​ at him intently, my nose accidentally sniffed his scent, and it smelled... Like blood.

"Ha! You blinked!" I sat straight and gave him a victorious grin.

"..." He tilted his head at me, still confused. "...Ah!" He exclaimed. "That was unfair! I wasn't ready!" His eyes widen and reacted like a child.

"Ha! It wasn't! It was a fair fight. We had an agreement."

"Tsk." He scoffed as he looked away; with his face slowly turning adorable--I mean, pink. "Fine. You win." He groaned as I cheered.

When we were 10 years old, we created a 'staring' contest. We made rules--mostly by me-- and then he proposed to me his one rule.

It's that, the game can start anytime, even without the opponents' permission. And the loser will get to treat and enslave by the winner. Of course, he got me every time. I just thought he was just looking at me intently--given a fact that he's elementally a pervert, so my money was mostly wasted in his Chocorobos.

"That's a win for me! 100-189!" I smiled at him, feeling so happy. Finally! I reached a hundred! 89 more wins to go.

"You're still far from my accomplishment," Killua proudly proclaimed.

"Still an improvement," I stuck out a tongue on him, and sat straight with my arms crossed.

"If I were you, I wouldn't dare to stare again," Killua stated.

"Why is that? You scared that I might catch up on you?" I raised an eyebrow and grinned mischievously.

"No, not even a little."

"Tsk." I pout and frown. "Then what is it?"

"If you stared at me keenly like that again, I might just steal a kiss from you." He responded.