CHAPTER 13 | His Endearment and Ex-what?

[A/N:] Hello there! Just a friendly suggestion before reading. Playing Goblin's OST entitled "I Miss You" will be very effective to add some 'sweetness' to the chapter itself. I recommend listening to it while reading the update. Heehee. I provided a video above :)) That's all, and I hope you enjoy! Godbless!

##########################

CHAPTER 13 | HIS ENDEARMENT AND EX-WHAT?

##########################

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

"I, (y/n) (l/n), quit as your personal butler, Killua Zoldyck." I gupled slightly, as bucket of tears finally made their way out of my eyes.

"...What are you talking about?" The white-haired assassin stated emotionlessly, as he walked towards me.

"I no longer have the capability to protect you, Killua. Therefore, I can quit as your personal butler. I mean, what's keeping me as your butler is my power, right? Because I'm strong, although I don't know how and why. Also, the sole role of a personal butler is protect his or her master. But now... I can't do that anymore. I would be just a nuisance to you..." I declared sternly, as the fireworks in the sky continued presenting their beauty.

"No." He simply replied, which made me look up to him since I was kneeling down. "I... I don't care about your powers, (y/n)."

"What? You're not making sense, Killua. Can't you see my point? I'm weak! I can't protect you. I can't be your personal butler anymore." I repeated, as I wiped the tears that kept flowing out of my eyes.

"Then don't." He knelt down as well, as he lost grip on the small glass bottle and it fell on the ground. "If you don't want to be my butler anymore, then so be it. But... I still want you by my side."

"What are you saying? Why? I have no use for you now, so why do you want to keep me beside you?" My heart's throbbing. My tears were falling. Please, stop your act Killua. I don't need your pity.

"Because..." He fell silent. I knew it. Why would a high class assassin would keep me?

"Because I love you." Killua uttered the words I expected the least. He what?

"Wh-What?" My whole body felt hot, as my hand went cold. My face turned from pale white, into bright red in an instant. Did I heard it right? He... loves me? Is it possible?

His right hand traveled to my cheek, and looked directly into my eyes. "I'm in love with you, (y/n). And I want you by side, whether as a butler or not." He whispered in such manner, and I was unable to react nor respond to him. My heart beat raced too much, and faster than ever. Is he playing with me?

Slowly, he leaned closer to me. My body froze, and I seriously can't move. Time slowed down for me, as my red orbs watched the boy move forward. Without any hesitation given, Killua killed the distance between me and him. His malleable lips brushed unto mine, and pressed his face tenderly.

The fireworks remained shining together with the twinkling, endless stars in the sky. I felt his breathe on my tongue, with my eyes still wide open in shock. But, it's​ not long before I was completely lost in his endearment.

Eventually, I kissed back and closed my eyes.

He suddenly stopped, and he rested his forehead on mine and chuckled under his breath. "Ha," He scoffed softly, and straighten his back and sat on the grass. "I never anticipated that you'll return the kiss," The white-haired assassin lowered his head as he stated his words with a slight laugh.