CHAPTER 05 | The Lost Soul

##########################

CHAPTER 05 | THE LOST SOUL

##########################

(y/n)'s POV:

"Someone got some boring hobby. Hahahaha," A boy with a group of friends behind him walked towards me as I draw on my sketchpad, laughing at me.

I stopped my hand's movement on the paper, and gave a death glare to them. In their surprise, they backed off a bit, and narrowed his eyebrows, looking so annoyed. I really hate people like them. Those people who thinks they have all-over authority. Those who thinks they are superior to eveyone and everything.

"What's with that look, you brat?!" He yelled as growled at me, but I really didn't care less.

"A brat calling someone a brat." I scoffed. "You have some guts, brat." I declared in a teasing manner, smirking at him. I am clearly pissing him off, which I successfully executed.

"What--! You!" He burst with anger, gritting his teeth. He then took my sketchpad, and torn my masterpiece in pieces.

"Ha! Better know your place, you spoiled brat." He and his friends laughed at his action, which made me angrier. How dare him...

I felt tears escape my right eye, seeing my hard work torn into pieces. I crumple the pieces in my hands, feeling every intent to punch the bully in front of me.

"Aww! The crybaby is-"

"Hey!" A boy interrupted the bully, and ran towards us. "That's enough!" He then stepped between me and the bully, creating a wall. He's tall. Since I am sitting at the floor, I can see that his height is not ordinary for a 5 year old child.

"What did you say?" The bully raised one of his eyebrows, looking so irritated. And so, the grabbed the boy's collar, pulling him up.

"I said, stop bullying (y/n)! You ugly bastard!" He yelled at that 'ugly bastard', resulting him to be punched by the bully.

...Wait, he knows my name?

The boy fell on the ground with a large impact, causing his nose to bleed a lot. His eyes are wide open, and are clearly surprised that his nose bleeds. I clench my fist, feeling so angry. Why? I don't even know.

I handed the boy a white handkerchief, and stood up in front of him. He was left dumbfounded as I face the tall bully in front of me. I gripped my pencil tight at my right hand, calming myself from being scared.

They were laughing, but stopped at the moment I stepped in front of the ugly brat.

"Well, well. Look at this. A girl protecting a boy. How cute--"

"Say one more word and I'll thrust this pencil right into that swelling throat of yours." In a half second, I grabbed his shirt, pulled him close to me and pointed my well-sharpen pencil on his throat.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes, and start forming beads of sweat on his deformed face. His friends ran and left him in shock and terror, as I gave off a lot of blood lust.

"I-I-I-I'm so sorry!!!!" He yelped like a girl, escaped my grab on him, and ran away like girl as well.

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes as I kneel on the ground, picking up the pieces of paper. And as I expected, people around me again started to whisper things and looked at me with unpleasantness in their eyes.