CHAPTER 09 | A Master's Decision

[A/N:] I totally recommend "Blue Stone Alley" piano version while reading this chapter. Hehehe. If you're using computer, then there's nothing more to explain. You can just use the video I provided above. If you're using the application, then I do suggest listening to the Blue stone Alley WHILE you read. Hope you enjoy! Godbless! :*

##########################

CHAPTER 09 | A MASTER'S DECISION

##########################

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

I splashed cool water on my face, relaxing my tired eyes. 'I need to do this. I need to stay strong, even though I'm feeling so weak. For him. For my master.'

After a few minutes, I came back to the room, holding a steel tray with a bowl filled with water, a clean, white towel, a glass of water and Killua's medicine.

I positioned it all on the table near the assassin, and dragged it closer to him. I dipped the towel on the water, as Gon observed me at the other side of the bed. I squeezed the cloth, folded it into a minimum size and placed it on Killua's forehead. I can notice Gon staring at me, curious at my tired eyes from crying.

I opened the jar of his medicine, and took one piece of it. I leaned to the sick male with the medicine and glass of water in my both hands.

"Hey, Killua. Please drink this for you to get better," I whispered, enough for him to respond and sat a little. With a bit of support from Gon, too. I gave him the medicine, and he placed it in his mouth as he reaches for the water. I gave it to him, and he returned to lie down afterwards. I put the glass on the tray again, and sat beside the pained boy. You could tell by the way he express it at his face.

"You really do care about him, don't you?" Gon started.

"Huh? Oh... well, let's call it that I'm just doing my job as his butler. To protect him... and keep him safe at all times." I responded. Even though I can't.

"I think that it's more than just 'doing' your job. Am I right, (l/n)-san?" Gon smiled as I averted my red eyes at him, returning a grin as well.

"Well... maybe." I shrugged my shoulders, and glanced at Killua.

"Can I ask you a sudden question?" The boy once again inquired.

"Uh, yeah, sure."

"...Do you have feelings for Killua?" Boy, that was indeed a sudden question. I almost choked myself as I heard those words.

"Pfft, what are you talking about, Gon?" I defended. It's nothing like that...

"Well, I mean, what the two of you have, it's not a normal 'butler-master' relationship. And I do believe that you two are definitely more than that." Gon explained briefly, which just made me giggle. I looked at Killua again, and admired his face.

"Aside for Canary, this boy is my best friend too. A true friend, perhaps. Not only had he saved my life numerous time than I did, but he is a very kind person. It may not be obvious at first, but deep inside his heart... he cares. Even though he's my master, I can't still understand why I feel like he's always... protecting me. Although it's supposed to be the either way around." I told him as I stood up, and sat beside Gon.

"He can be really, really annoying and irritating at most of the times, but... he still appreciate all my actions; as his personal butler." I added.