ANNOUNCEMENT | Spring HxH Watty Awards 2017 [REPUBLISHED]

##########################

ANNOUNCEMENT | SPRING HXH WATTY AWARDS 2017

##########################

[ REPUBLISHED CONTENT (06-20-17): Uh, so hi there, my dear readers. First of all, I am sincerely sorry for not updating this book for weeks, and for failing my supposed updating schedule. School is always getting in my way, and I can't just force myself to write a chapter. I've already posted my message to you all on my wall, but I will put an image of it here so it will be easier for y'all to see.

 I've already posted my message to you all on my wall, but I will put an image of it here so it will be easier for y'all to see

So, without further ado, I am here again to ask you for your votes for the HxH Watty Awards, one more time. It's been a month since the contest started, and JUNE 21, 2017 (which is tomorrow) is the LAST DAY OF VOTING PERIOD. The instructions remains the same. So, I really do appreciate the support, and I promise to acknowledge everyone who voted, after the competition! From the bottom of my whole heart, Aricchi is eternally grateful for everything. I don't deserve it, however, you awesome readers deserve my gratitude!

Thank you once again. :") ]

ORIGINAL CONTENT: Hi there! So, as you can see, this is not a story update. I am here with a different reason.

I've been planning how this story is gonna flow, and it's storyline. I've got the whole chapters sorted out, but when it comes to writing the content, my mind goes blank and I ended wasting time staring at the clean white screen on wattpad.

But, I'm proud to say that I already got an ending for this Killua Fanfiction of mine. Unfortunately, this story is kinda reaching its' climax, and will end in a few months. (╥﹏╥) Well, that is if I update every week. School days are nearing, so I don't know. I hope I can maintain the schedule.

However, I am truly grateful to those who support this Fanfic of mine! As you can see--it already got as far as 11k+ views and 600+ votes! I couldn't believe it at first, since I was surely surprised. Thank you so so much, dear readers. My heart's overfilled with joy right now, and I couldn't ask for more. You guys stay awesome and amazing!

Anyways, I posted this Author's Note for another​ reason. Remember I mentioned the HxH Watty Awards, and I joined it? Well, now's the day when the VOTING PERIOD STARTS!

I'm getting hyped for this! I am here to sincerely ask for your appreciated support and vote on my story. I am not forcing you to do so, but if you are willing--I am more than pleased if you do.

Here's how to do it:

#1. Go to my reading list, and search for a book entitled, "|VOTE HERE|Spring 2017 [Hunter x Hunter Watty Awards] ". (The cover is different right now, it's Neferpitou. But it's the same book.)

Or search for the account owner, named HxHWattyAwards, then look into their published works

#2. Go the "Killua Zoldyck" part/chapter/section. There, the account owner themselves will tell you how to vote and on the book itself.

What to comment?

"I vote for [TITLE] by [AUTHOR]."

Please do follow the instructions! Thank you!

I really do appreciate everything! Y'all be forever in my heart! Ari-cchi is so freaking happy right now. (T▽T)

Have a nice day, everyone! (っ˘ω˘ς )

~Ari-cchi (´。• ω •。')