AUTHOR'S NOTE | I'm Sorry.

PLEASE READ.

So, um, hello readers. It's me, world's terrible author; Arisa. I don't know what to say, to be honest. I feel so horrible right now, and I actually don't have the guts to face you guys.

First of all, I am very, very, sorry. This book has been on hold since last year, and to be honest, I haven't made progress since then.

I posted on my wall/profile that I will start writing again last last month; since our summer vacation started. However, it seems that I broke my promise--again.

I feel so awful for saying words and not actually giving value to it. I'm really sorry.

I have been busy with different things and stuffs, and I've been distracted by a lot of things. BTS are one of them, but please don't blame them because it is me who manages my time and actions.

It seems like I'm losing my interest in writing. But, I do like writing. I dunno, maybe it's not my thing anymore, I guess?

But, I want to finish this book. Who knows, I might get back my "mood" in writing again.

After seeing all my notifications (votes, great comments, follows), I felt guilty for not being such a good author to all of you, readers and followers. (I'm really sorry...)

I really do appreciate EVERYTHING, from the follows, comments, votes--all of it. I am grateful for all of those. And even though I'm not updating or such, it is enlightening to see these notifications everyday even I'm inactive.

I have no valid excuse for not updating and being active, it's just that, I suddenly had the urge to do a lot of things. Like learning Hangeul, practicing Digital Art, doing song covers, editing videos and posting it on my youtube channel, practice dancing, clean the house (seriously) and all kinds of stuffs.

The problem is, I am forgetting to include writing stories in my activities.

I really want to go back in writing fanfics. I have so many, great memories here in Wattpad, and I don't plan on stop making more memories.

I will try and do my best and force myself to write again, for you guys, for my dear readers, and for myself.

I hope you understand. Thank you. I love you guys so much, and I miss my wattpad family. I hope I can return here again.

That's all for today. That's all from Arisa. :)

---END.