Chapter 31 (I Want You Back In My life)

Unedited

I wish there was a better word for Thank you. I couldn't delete the previous note part because of your overwhelming response. I am totally in gratitude to the people who supported me and started commenting freshly. Seriously Thank you it really means alot.

*************

"I've always hated you when we parted ways. I thought life was this hurtful journey to walk but now when I think this is my last moment I want to walk it again with you!."
Swara thought to herself as her breathing got unstable.

"Please Swara hold it for me"
Sanskaar mumbles wiping his tears and gave Defibrillation to Swara who has got into Cardiac arrest.

"Please come back please"
He says in pleading tone and performed again to which her body jolted but no signs of rhythm in heartbeat.

Kaajal was crying to see her friend lifeless lying on bed with Arjun consoling her
"Wake up please wake up" She was repeating this sentence.

"I realised when someone close to you is on verge to die and you're not able to save them, That's when you undertand the importance of the person."
Sanskaar thought and proceeded again with third attempt.

"Sir She's no longer alive"
The doctor informed Sanskaar

"Shut the fu*k up. I didn't gave up on her yet."
He growled harshly because somewhere he knew her brain is functioning. And she'll wake up.

He remembered if only today he haven't jerked her harshly in evening
"I love you Swara come back again to my life"
If he would have said these words to Swara in the evening, She might have not been here.

"Dont leave me now Swara I beg you"
He said making audible to everyone present there but no one dared to interfare that moment.

Sanskaar's throat have been dried, the tears didn't stop and his heart was clenching looking at the scenario.
For the last time he gave her shock and the sudden jolt made her heart started beating again.

"Sir her pulse is back"
Informed Sanskaar's nurse who was holding Swara's wrist.

Sanskaar fall on his legs as if his soul left his body for that moment.
The doctors went to him for support

"Sanskaar you fine".
The female professor made him stood up again

Sanskaar gathered his courage that he need to her operation, he can't fall weak this moment.

"Professor Khan please perform this surgery. I'll assist you in it."
Insist Sanskaar

"But you can do this alone too Dr. Sanskaar"
She said putting her hand on his shoulder

Sanskaar looked at Swara's figure "I won't be able to perform surgery on her Professor please help me in it."
He spoke

"Allright but I might tell you this would take a lot of time as it's joint surgery with General Surgeon too so better return this favour of mine"
She said taking Swara's reports

Time skip

At night 2 am
Rohan, Arjun, Kajal Maahi and Sidhaant were all seated together.
Sidhaant was already wounded but he was adamant to sit with them as they all were concerned for Swara.

Sharmishta was a crying mess, She was praying with Shekhar who was occasionally crying for his daughter.

This was the amount of love they all did to Swara. Swara always cherished their relations with them.