Epilouge

Uploading again with some changes
Please vote and comment this time. Please a heartfelt request to everyone!

Finally My years of hardwork has finally completed. It's kind of happy yet sad. Though this series is most flawed one according to me yet I like it. The readers who were there in this journey a Heartfelt Thank you. The readers who waited for this story updates patiently Thank you to them.
I seriously love you guys and because of you'll I am not leaving my passion of writing. Thank you for pushing me further to write and enjoy this phase.

**************************

5 Months later,

"Avinash did you sent invitation to Malhotra uncle's family? "
Yelled Avantika from kitchen to her husband

Whereas her Husband was busy talking with caterers about the wedding which is gonna held in some days

Avinash cuts the call and went to kitchen

"Avantika everything is done. From caterers to venue settings. I talked with everyone. And yeah I sent invitation to Malhotra uncle's house too. You just relax now"
He said stroking her hand

"How can I relax from tomorrow this house will be full with relatives. Day after tomorrow is Haldi ceremony and your workaholic son is still in office. What should I do to that kid"
Avantika groaned in frustration.
Avinash gestured their cook to takeover the dish which Avantika was making so he could take her to living room

"Relax take deep breath. You don't want your health to be ruined by overthinking right? "
He said settling her on couch

"I am fine Avinash. I am just worried you know, It's last wedding in our house. I just want to be this perfect one. "
She says looking at him with worried expressions

"It will be good. Taking stress won't make the wedding perfect all right. We have helpers who'll help you and mostly you have me"
He smiles a little making her chuckle lightly

"Make sure to help me till the end of wedding understand"
She glared at him to which he nodded being surrendered

"Did you called Shekhar? How's his health? "
She asked out of no where

"Yeah we talked yesterday. His condition is still same. But Sharmishta is taking good care of him. She also helps him in his business. He literally ate my ears for around 1 hour telling me all these stuffs"
She laughs at his narration and feels relaxed to see their relation going smooth

"I am worried for Swara. She is already pregnant of 6 months. She would make herself busy in all preparations, Even if I stop her she'll be persistent"

"You don't know Our son Avantu? He won't even let her touch any stuff forget about preparations (laughs) . He's so possessive over her."

"You're right but anyone at his place would feel the same. After going through painful past regarding her pregnancy he's right at his place"

"I have to agree on this. Well Swara is bit careless too regarding her health just like you"
Avantika gave him a glare to which he innocently pouts

Scene shifts to hospital

Sanskaar was totally focused in performing surgery.

"How are his vitals? "
He asked to other doctor

"They are stable Doctor up till now"
The doctor informed him

"Okay let's wrap it up soon then."
Sanskaar started stitching up the patient's chest in very fast and smooth way, His one of  particular speciality