Episode 16 : First kiss

The descion to kiss someone is the most crucial part in any lovestory. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than our final surrender, because this kiss already has within it than surrender
-EMIL LUDWIG.

Days were passing and so the bond of their relationship was too growing....

They got so much close within a month that they didn't realised a month has passed in their relationship....

When you get in love nothing comes into ur mind except your partner..
You think nothing but only and only ur partner 24hrs... and in that u forgot that ur entrance exam are also near 😂😂.....
Yes Sanskaar's dream of becoming a doctor was going to climb one more step..

Because he has cleared his semesters and now in the coming he has to appear for the entrance exam which was of 2 days and if he clear it...
He would be getting his intern as a cardialogist doctor....

He was happy but tensed too as he have to balance his study life also because if he failed in this entrance exam he have to appear in the next year.....

So both Arjun and Sanskaar started studying day and night😂😂😂

Swara totally supported him and then one day they decided to take a break from studying and all go for outing....

In Maheshwari mansion...

Sanskaar was on call with Arjun...

Sanskaar : haa baba chal meet u in half an hour at swara's college and please for God sake dont be late....

And when Sidhaant entered his room and he was totally confused...

Sanskaar who was wearing his watch saw his expression

Sanskaar : hey what happened?

Sid : I heard urs and Arjun bhai's convo what u just said "swara's college" who swara?

Sanskaar just bit his lips for not locking the door...

Sanskaar : sid she's..!!.. umm you know

Sid : The same Swara banerjee??
Sid asked with numerous questions bouncing his head

Sanskaar nodded

Sid questioning him again

Sid : are you both together?

Sanskaar nodded again

Sid expression was worth watching which was changing in every second

Sid : i mean the same swara who usually dont talk to anyone and rejected your friendship proposal is your girlfriend???

Sanskaar nodded with a proud smile...

Sid just pushed him slightly

Sid : and you didn't even informed me bhai about it!! Like today if i haven't heard your's phone so i couldn't even know about it

Sanskaar : look sid its just that i was busy... like you see i dont wanted to hurry things i wanted to say you and confess everything but i was busy in balancing this relationship because your brother has finally got his love so i just needed time to settle things and then let you'll know...