Episode 5 (New Partner) posted again with changes...

Hii everyone finally back with incomplete journey and yes punar vivah will also be posted by tomorrow.....

So give ur feedback for this one too....

Do ignore gramatical mistakes....

Lets start

In past.....

Sanskaar and swara have became friends but was it so easy to bond with eachother and when the two person are totally opposite to each other....

Sanskaar is chirpy talkative and funniest guy...

And swara is quiet studious and not so funny girl.....

So how will these two bond over....

They all were far away from city....

It was quite deserted area with forest...nearby.....

Cliffs and all.....

And it was 2 week plan..... 

Actually the college brought the students to study about this area but mostly the whole students just came to enjoy.... 

They have to study and write about project and all and if somehow they submits early the can enjoy with their friends......

So this was the plan....

Sanskaar was a studious guy with first in all ciricular activites.... but now his all organs were only fitted to swara.....

He was not able to think about any think rather than her....

Arjun was busy in being krishna anong all the gopis around him....

He have started his game of flirting with all the girl's around him.....

He was so handsome and good looking so girls were at him and this irked other boys.....

But sanskaar wasn't intrested in anything he was just busy to woo his girl.....

Yes his girl he maybe wont fall in love with her completely but some unknown feelings have started to occupy in his heart..... for her..... 

So the next day arrived......

Swara was always punctual regarding time.....

She got up at 9am...

Where everyone was sleeping in their tents......

Swara have to share her bestie kajal....

Kajal singhaniya : swara's bestie... inspirational girl.... loves her alot.....she is related to swara's past and in present her role will come as improtant one....

Kajal and swara are school friends they both joined college too together....

Kajal just love swara as she was the only child to her parents and she always wanted a sister so she always loved her like her own sister and always wanted swara to enjoy a life.....