Episode 15 : The New Feelings

Hello everyone i came back to irritate you'll... so after ending my one story lets focus on this....

I just hope youll find upcoming episodes intresting......
Because bevause bevause i am thinking to just post past things so the truth should be reveal soon of their separation what say or should i write present also????
Please answer this....

And coming to today's episode its of totally past...

Youll dont need tissues today but a smile coz today's part is filled with romance of their new love so lets witness it....

Past....

1 week later....
12 pm in banerjee house....

Swara's phone was ringing past 10 minutes and she was busy sleeping snoring....

While highly irritated because of the fourth time of ringing of her phone she slided he answer button without seeing the caller id....

Swara just kept the phone on the ear without talking....

Sanskaar : Good Morning jaanu

Swara : hmmm good morning and why r u disturbing my morning sleep??

Sanskaar : shona 12 pm is not called as morning but as afternoon

While saying this he chuckles whereas swara just opened her eyes in jerk and saw the timing in mobile....

She hits her head with hand like how can she sleep till this time...
Because she never ever have got so late last is 9am but 12 never....

Swara : Omg sanskaar how can i sleep till this time?

Sanskaar : its ok baba it happens sometimes....

Swara : now stop all the night chats ok please because of that this is happening and today is sunday also my dad will surely kill me....

Sanskaar : oye no one will kill you relax once it can happen and freshen up fast because we are going out for lunch at 3....

Swara : sanskaar no i cannot come what about dad...

Sanskaar : common jaanu u can make any of the reasons just be ready I'll be waiting for u near ur house so come on time....

Swara : sanskaar but..

Sanskaar : byee c u soon love!!

Saying this he cutted the call
While swara just sat down ruffling her messy hairs.....

She got up fast and started doing her freshen up....

After 15 mins she wore her specs and moved down to hall while praying that his father may not shower his anger on her coz she got late...

Because from childhood he's strict in discipline so she was afraid of today.....

When she saw the hall empty she wondered he might be in room....

She sighed a bit and went to kitchen for some breakfast when she saw her mom cooking....

Sharmishta noticed her presence...

Sharmishta : so got up shona?

Swara becams alerted...
Swara : good morning maa...

Sharmishta : afternoon beta!!!

Swara bits her tounge...

Swara : umm sorry... maa papa knows about