Episode 9 (kiss🙈🙈)

Hii guys....

How r you'll..... hope all are fine....

So all must be waiting for this episode.....

Well i just hope that i can reach to your hope......

Lets start.....

In past.....

All are laughing seeing kavya's face....

Kavya just was standing there with that dung face.....

Kavya : what the fuck????

Sanskaar : shhh lower your voice kavya darling because i have more higher than you...... so this is what happens when you do something bad..... 

Kavya : but what i did?????

Sanskaar : you dont know??? How can you think i wont see your plottings.....how you fractured swara's leg...... and i can go to your college principle and do your complaint....but no you deserve this.....and listen its just trailer if you tried crossing your limits again with her then i will not hesitate to show film.......

Swara heard his words and got much happy that how can he care for her so much......

By this kavya friends came.....

Sameer : hey this is not they way to insult her and that too infront of everyone.....i'll  show you....

He came to punch sanskaar's face and from behind one hold sanskaar tightly so that he wont beat.......

But sameer got a nice punch on his cheek.....

Sanskaar smile widely.....

As Arjun came and save him....

Arjun : hero hu entry toh dhamakedaar hogi😂😂😂😂

And he rescues sanskaar......

And both started beating.....

Swara was enjoying the scene with kajal.....

Kavya saw everyone laughing and went from there angrily.....

While the two of kavya's friends also ran away....

While the all student were still laughing and gospping of it.....

Sanakaar to arjun : thanks for saving at correct time.....

Arjun : well if i didn't have did that then your pretty face must be ruined.... and then you cant woo swara na.....by your bad face so i did on purpose..... well i know am great no need of thanking me again and again😂😂😂😂😂

Sanskaar : you are nothing but a kamina.....

Arjun : hmm thanks😅😅😅

They both goes to kajal and swara......

Kajal : wohoo good job dosto..... i am so proud to have strong man like uh.....

Both smiled......

Swara : but sanskaar doing that infront of everyone.... did we go too far.....

Sanskaar goes to her.....

Sanskaar : no swara....she needed this......and stop sympathising her we did it for u..... so be happy and enjoy......

Swara smiled.....

Both kajal and arjun raises their eyebrows seeing swasan lost in their world.....

Both gestures eachother to leave them.......