Chapter 38 : Incomplete or Complete Journey? (Ending)

From The bottom of my heart I am thankful to all the readers who read this story. Thank you for waiting since beginning when I use to post really slow. This series is the highlight work among all of mine as it has recorded the changes that I had learnt throughout writing.
At first I use to make lots of errors and my thinking was limited but gradually I developed thanks for all the motivation.
There's still many things which I haven't learn but I'll do as time pass.
Thank you for encouraging me to write further chapters.
Back then I really didn't knew how will I end this drama or how readers would accept it but Thankfully everything came to it's place.

It's finally ending I am having heartache ending this series as it was quite closest among all I have written. I'll surely do miss this story alot. But that doesn't mean I have lost you'll.
I have started writing a new story on SwaSan which is fantasy please do check it.

******************

Heartache aren't so easy to deal with! The most painful pain isn't of any physically. It's the inner turmoil which breaks you more and more and more!

At one side,
Swara wore a simple red outfit with no makeup on her face, her bandage on forehead was taken off with the minimial one. Her eyes were sore and red due to the tears she shed since last night up till now. Her body has no strength to do this big step but fearing for the consequences she sighed before stepping out of her room.

She took a glance over her mother and father who were standing there waiting for her.

Shekhar's heart broke watching his daughter's state.

Swara came infront of them hanging her head low, Shekhar came to her grabbing her chin with his finger and thumb

"You know when you were small around 2 or 3 year old, you use to be very careful towards your toys. You didn't let anyone touch them and if it get broken by any mean you use to sulk all day crying your eyes out for that toy. You maybe didn't remember that moment but it's still vivid in memories and My heart use to break watching you cry.
Today also my heart is breaking watching you emotionally drained beta. Don't keep your hopes down You're father is still alive and I'll do anything to keep you happy"
He assured her bring her body close to his hugging her sideways tapping her forehead

Swara hugged him back feeling his words, she felt emotional by his words and hugged him back with same warmth. She knew her father can't do anything in such situations but hearing these words from her father was far enough than anything.

*

Everyone was suppose to gather at a private Mandir which was little far from their current places.
No one was invited except the one's who knew about the wedding.

"Dad it's my wedding why did you kept it so low? I couldn't even invite any of my friends"
Complained Kavya keeping her hands crossed on chest

"My dear, The marraige is kept low but I'll keep your reception as grand as possible. Just let this marraige part over for both you and Rohan"
Vinod explain carressing his daughter's hairs

She smiled getting a good response from her dad.

"I don't know when this idiot would come"
Murmured Vinod waiting for Rohan as kept looking at the stairs

*

Rohan was buttoning up his Designer Sherwani when events of last night kept roaming in his mind

Flash back of last night

"Kavya do you even understand the meaning of what you said? If not Sanskaar's whose baby you're carrying"
Rohan asked Kavya digging his fingers in her right wrist feeling the amount of anger because of her words