Please Read Who Are Reading This

Hello everyone,
I am here to ask from the readers honestly who are reading this page.
Please answer honestly I'll be taking criticism too.
Does the last chapter lacked somewhere? Like any kind of thing readers didn't liked? Or any kind of mistake I did? I know some of you must have felt not good by reading the story or the end so I want honest opinions as I can't stay waiting for reviews where I don't even get half of the comments who votes forget about the reads.

I am thankful who are voting but why can't you'll just tell me what wrong do I did that you'll aren't even commenting.

Wattpad is a free place to read and share views that's why I am here to read and write. I am open upto your reviews too as whwre I am lacking please show me politely but taking this as an advantage of free to read. You'll are actually hurting the sentiments of a writer who gives her day to think and night to write about chapter just you'll would feel good.

I write because I feel passionate for writing but what's the use of my writing where people doesn't even say me what good I am doing or bad I am lacking?

Just the few of them who are regular you don't know how grateful I am from the bottom of my heart. I cannot tag people neither would have tagged the one's who knows are the regular and my constant motivator. Thank you I really owe you my love❤

It was the ending part people I anticipated the highest on it. I waited for ur views and what people did really disaapointed me. I dont even know after completing Epilouge I'll write any story again.

I am disheartened people would call me mad or childish but this is what I feel. I am sorry to the one's who are there with me. Thank you and sorry.

I'll post epilouge when I'll be done. Then I wont be here asking for your views or comments.

Thank you