Episode 13 : Her Saviour

Heyaaa guys... I know my story has a lot of errors sometimes but friends I do spend alot of time in writing one epispde and in return i get so less comments... please start commenting coz I read all the comments and am really heartfelt to those who Comment and give their reviews

A big thanks to them....

So will start with the story....

Present...

Swara reached the hospital she was totally in hurry as it was already late and then she have to go again at home....

She didn't cared to park her car in parking area and just parked it near footpath and went hurriedly.....

But when she was running a group of 2 to 3 man were watching her going away with lust....

A man told to another man....

Man : bhai we watch her everyday go why dont we catch her yr... i just want her now....

Other Man : i think so today is the right time coz i haven't seen her going at this time and see what a correct timing.. watchman has also went just now.... Now we will catch her....

They started making plan.....

Swara went inside the hospital and she saw that her phone was on the reception.....

Swara thanked God that she dont have to go again upstairs....

Swara asked the recepitionist.....

Swara : Who kept my phone here?

Receptionist : Oh dr. Swara actually Dr. Karan noticed this mobile on room no. 3008 so he gave this phone to me and in 5 minutes only u came.....

Swara : oh thank you so much... and thanks Dr. Karan too I'll take leave then... Bye

Receptionist : yeah Mam take care....

And with smile Swara went....

Swara moved out and she saw that the security wasn't present there....

Swara made a pathetic face

Swara : on What basis does the watchman gets paid for....😕😕

She murmurs to herself and was going to her car....

She was about to open her car when one Man put hands on her mouth and grabbed her from waist....

Swara's eyes widened she started to wiggle and she started to get out of the clutches but one more man came and started to take her from there.....

As soon as they took her from there Sanskaar came at that moment.....

Sanskaar saw her car parked on the road rather than on the parking area....

He immediately got out from his car to be surprised that she wasn't present in the car and the keys were there on the lock.....