Episode 19 (The revelation)

Hiii friends thanks for all ur love which u have poured through comments thanks so much....
I am really touched by all ur comments keep commenting like this thanks.....

Past....

8pm
Swara and Sanskaar were in car returning back to home after having lots and lots of street food which Sanskaar treated her as a gift to her winning first prize in dance....

Swara was too happy today for the blessings she received....
She was sitting on front seat as Sanskaar was driving entangling her hand in his...

When suddenly her sprain leg pinched to which she unknowingly winced....

Swara : aaouch...

Sanskaar looked at her and then her leg
He immediately stopped the car in a corner and started his questions in worriness....

Sanskaar : Swara you fine? What happened?

Swara smiled seeing his car and blinked her eyes while saying

Swara : Am fine jaan just it pinched am way more fine... I can walk too now so stop worrying...

She kissed his hand which were on her face....

Sanskaar smiled a little but his eyes didn't left hers....

Sanskaar : am sorry
He said still carressing her face with his one hand which is on her face...

Swara : for what?

Sanskaar : just...
Always i come late to save you... our trip too when ur leg was badly hurted and today also... It hurts me so much to see you hurted...

Swara holds his hand

Swara : sanskaar you always come to save me it doesnt matter if it's late but you always come... isn't it?

Sanskaar : then too jaan do you know how worried i was today to see ur rope on the verge to broke...
Am just worried if we didn't get to know about ur rope and something bad have happened to you...

His eyes turned red

Sanskaar ; that kavya I should have killed her I have left her again she will do something to you...

Swara : Sanskaar calm down you have already warned her na so stop worrying she wont repeat..

Sanskaar : I haven't warned her swara am serious I will include dad if she didn't transfer from College by tomorrow.... I know she wont transfer so tomorrow only I will come to your college and will make sure she gets out of our lives...

Swara : Sanskaar relax

Sanskaar : no swara i was calmed but not now what she did she can be jail for attempt to murder what are you telling me to wait for ur murder?
He got little angry

Swara hugged him immediately

Swara : ssshhh calm down do whatever you want tomorrow but for now be calm...

He hugged her feeling scared to loose her...

Sanskaar : I can kill anyone for you Swara she was really saved because she was a girl if it was boy na i would have beaten him to death....

Swara just kept hugging him....

Swara to lighten mood she tried to divert topic...