Episode 12 : Realising Mistake

So I know that I have to post my punar vivah but sorry as am posting this again... i hope you'll enjoy this part.....

Past....

Sanskaar was rooted at his place....

His mind wasn't allowing to register her words.... his heart wasn't believing anything and his eyes... his eyes were the main source of his emotion....
The tears wanted to come out but he wasn't allowing them... why would he allow? He knows she somewhere likes him so why is she rejecting him... He dont want to be just a romeo who cries after rejection He wanted to be the man to know the reason behind her NO... and if it is valid he will not force her....

On the other hand swara who wasn't able to look in his eyes... because she knew they were so demanding if she look for more 2 minutes she would definitely say yes.... Her heart was pouncing in the chest to say him yes because YES SHE LOVE HIM... SHE DO LOVE HIM.... But her mind wasn't allowing it... her mind has already builded so many unknown thoughts which she only dont know are true or not but just onthe basis of that she said No.... But the question was If she is so adamant that her desicion is right then why were those tears in her eyes???

Sanskaar got up from his position and smiled looking at her.....
Damn he only knows how difficult it is to smile when all ur world is scattered.....

Sanskaar : Swara I know you also do love me so why are not accepting it?

Swara not looking at his eyes anymore.....

Swara : I dont Sanskaar u asked my answer i said no....

Sanskaar : i would have agreed Swara to ur answer.... if u would have not looked down while saying NO and if i haven't saw those tears in ur eyes which u wiped as if i didn't saw....

Swara didn't looked at him now she was looking here and there but not him...because she knew he was correct.....

Sanskaar holded her hands....

Sanskaar : what's the reason Swara? Who is stopping you? Why u r saying No... just give me a reason....

Swara : i am not liable to give u all ur answers... let me go....

Sanskaar : Swara we are best friends right? Before i started loving u... u r my best friend share with me please because without knowing the desicion i wont let you go....

Swara lost all her control and pushed him a little and now she was looking in his eyes furiously....

Swara : That's the reason Sanskaar you were my best friend... that friend who made me strong to fight my battles... that friend who stand beside me whenever anyone taunted me or anything... you were my best friend Sanskaar to whom I can talk at 3 am and discuss all my problems... but uk what i remembered something and I'll say you.... you know we first met at mall at that moment u were so adamant to be my friend and said u like me.... Sanskaar u may have flirted with thousand of girls and be boyfriend of them I am not in that thousand of girls... I am different I will break if one day u will leave me... and this only happens when a person likes another person he leaves them automatically when he find someone more beautiful than her.... and Sanskaar who knows you may be doing this because of ur own ego....