Episode 7 (healing her)

So back with incomplete journey.....

Thanks for such response for my last os....really thankful to all.... though that os had many mistakes but really youll appreciate my idea  and am thankful to youll....

Telly updates and facebook readers if i dont reply youll that doesnt mean i am not reading your comments.... dont stop comments because i am not replying i am reading each and every comment and replying every queries related to my ff.... 

So dont stop commenting i love when youll do say something about my story it makes me feel to write more and faster.....

So please comment......

And Actually the reason behind my late posting of both pv and incomplete  journey was both ff tracks are sad and i dont want my readers to cry all the time so thinking of something different  in it......

Well if anyone have any kind of request for past scenes please let me know......

So end of my long speech😂😂😂😂lets start......

In past......

Swara was sleeping on mattress after that incident which made her leg fractured and her head a scratch......

Sanskaar was sitting beside her figure and was gazing her......

Sanakaar pov : dont know swara if i haven't saw you or picked you up what would have happened to you???? I really hate that kavya i know she is behind this.... i saw her running after i saw you in that hole.... i will teach her a good lesson....but first my priority is you.....

He slowly carressed her hairs and cheeks.....

I dont know swara what is this feeling??? Why am i attracted towards you.... why always my heart wants to just stay and just stay by your side..... why my heart pains and eyes are filled with tears to see you in pain..... i thought maybe am just attracting towards your beauty but now i am feeling like qm falling in love with you..... yes chashmish i am falling for you.... and falling that much hard that it would be difficult for me to get up again.....

He carresed her cheeks and just fall there asleep taking glances of her.......

Kajal and arjun were walking to arjun's tent because swasan were sleeping in kajal's tent.....

And sanskaar convinced kajal to let him be with swara for tonight.....

She agreed because she likes sanskaar's  care towards swara.... atleast there is somebody who care for her apart from kajal.....

Arjun : so miss kajal after graduation what are you planning to do????

Kajal : well haven't given thought to it....

Arjun : so marraige after that????

Kajal glared at him 

Kajal : do am i looking to you like a typical indian girl of studing till 20s and marrying in 22 or 23 common arjun be serious. ..... i said i haven't  thought anything that doesn't count of marraige right???

Arjun : well right.....

Kajal : but will open a small clinic of my own and will try to treat poors free.....

Arjun : well that's a good idea.... marry me will both will open a big clinic......

Kajal : what was the last time that you talked without flirting i mean please stop it beacause am not gonna fall for ur traps.....