Episode 27 (First Fight)

Thanks for all the patience friends lots of love to you all❤

************

Present

Swara watched Sanskaar standing beside her in an angry expression which were clearly evident!

Rohan : What are you doing here? Dr. Sanskaar?

He stretched last words as he was totally pissed off.

Sanskaar : Oh Sorry If I disturb you Dr. Rohan, I was just passing by from here and saw you both!

Rohan just scratched his forhead that the situation was already bad and he made it worse

Swara gets up having it enough from Rohan already and she didn't wanted to discuss anything from Sanskaar now

Swara : I'll be going first

Rohan was about to get up and follow her but she immediately stops him

Swara : And Don't follow me neither the consequences won't be good!

She leaves harshly taking off her bag

While Sanskaar was standing there analysing the situation by keeping his hands in the pocket.

He sensed she's angry with Rohan but Why the hell she came to dinner with this man whom he hates so much for clinging to her.

Rohan was damn frustrated by now, The situation have left from his hands and he didn't wanted this reaction from Swara.

He gets up to leave when Sanskaar muttered

Sanskaar : Don't try to be close to her. She won't be your's!

Rohan looked behind to find Sanskaar standing in confidence look

Rohan smirked : And till when you gonna claim her as your property? Isn't it high time to forget her?

Sanskaar laughed : What do you know to blabber here like this?
You're right she isn't my property! But let me remind you she isn't yours anyway.
I am grateful you saved my brother but Swara's topic is different I know you must have done all the research of us with your sister but stay away from her!

Rohan was now totally pissed with his sentences because the way he was claiming her his indirectly he was hating it so much.

Rohan : Why do you loathe me so much?

Sanskaar : There's no reason to like you either! I know how selfish your sister is and you are his own brother how can you be good if Kavya is so brutal? So don't show a good man thing here.

He was about to go when Rohan stood in between

Rohan : I don't know why my sister is mad over a jerk like you who still dont leave his ex wife Alone? Didn't you divorced her to stay away from her then why this closeness drama?

Sanskaar was having the urge to punch his face and break his teeth but he knows how he controlled it.

Sanskaar : What do you think she'll love you if you do all this shits? Taking her to dinner, talking cheesy stuffs and all?

Rohan smirked : Why not Challenge then?
I challenge she will accept My love?

Sanskaar too smirked : Done Challenge.
I can bet my anything She won't love you back!