Episode 11 : The Proposal

Hiii my dear fellows......

So missed this story yeah i know that coz i missed it more no excuses for it jst i will try to post the parts sooner and entertain you'll.... you'll just shower your love like this on this ff also.....

You'll can scroll upwards to know what happened before.....

Lets start with Past.....

Sanskaar has just fallen more and more for swara.... she was now fine with her leg and they both have submitted their project now it was one day left.......

So many things changed in this trip.....
Arjun swara and kajal became besties....
Kajal and sanskaar became good friends.....
And the four were totally cracks when they come together.....

But but not only Sansksaar but one more person have fallen in the trap of love.....
And the person was Kajal.....
Yes she has also fallen in love but with Arjun and she also knows one thing that she will get nothing in loving him as he's flirty who flirts with everyone but she also knows one thing behind his playful nature there is one kid who loves his dear ones and treat friends as families.....

But she was afraid that he wont make her love as a joke that's why she pushed away the thought of confessing him.....

But our hero Sanskaar thought that today anyhow he'll propose Swara......

Day time....

Swara was in her tent sitting with kajal.... talking on random matters.....

When sanskaar came to the tent....

Sanskaar : hiii swara kajal... swara i need u to come with me....

Swara : but sanskaar what's the matter?

Sanskaar : are ask afterwards i want you to see it come na......

Swara gets up and started to go with Sanskaar... when Kajal too gets up...

Sanskaar : no you and Arjun stay away... both of u poje ur nose in between huh!!!😑

Arjun came from behind and hits his head.....

Arjun : so its our birthright (ass...)

Kajal : no badwords.... but yeah Arjun is right we will also accompany....

Swara was surprised to see sanskaar behaving so weirdly.....

Swara : sanskaar what r u upto?

Sanskaar : umm swara u will get to know by your own but for now please come.... and Arjun and kajal stay out of it neither u know that i can doo😊😊😊😊

Arjun and Kajal took their steps back as they knew somewhere that he's serious because this Sanskaar was different....

Kajal : yeah yeah fine but haa come soon and swara tell me what he shows u😉

Sanskaar : shall we swara?

He lent his hand forward.....

Swara was thinking why he's behaving so calm and formal like Sanskaar use to be a prankster but what just happen to him.... but yeah she can'tdeny this Sanskaar is way good😅😅😅

She forwarded her hand and smiled....

Swara : yeah.....

Sanskaar took her.....