Chapter 35 : Let's get this together

I am seriously overwhelmed by the last Chapter's Response.
Like 75+ votes. It was the highest among all the recent chapters.
Thank you for voting please keep on voting and commenting it really excited and encourages me to post early.

Thank you to all the readers who take their time to write comment. You'll really have special place in my heart💜

Love my readers to moon and back 💜🖤

*Unedited*

*****************

Swara smiles looking at Sanskaar's face who was busy snoring lightly due to the tiredness
His head rested on Swara's bare chest and Swara's hand were tangled in his hairs ruffling it.

"How can someone be so cute while sleeping?"
She wondered kissing his forhead lightly and cuddled him more tightly.

She remembered how she thought for once she lost Sanskaar again

2 days before,
When Swara and Sanskaar were standing in Parking lot.

"Is our relationship joke to you Swara"
Sanskaar said it with tears in his eyes

Just then Swara started sobbing really hard. She couldn't hide it from him not anymore. He should now know the truth.

"Yes our relationship has been a joke to me now do you wanna know why? It is because our parents Sanskaar. Our parents fucking loved eachother"
Her voice echoed in the whole parking lot.

Sanskaar was standing clueless as what she was speaking.

"What are you saying Swara? Speak coherently"

Swara wiped her tears and ranted entire story what her mother narrated her.

From Shekhar's Betrayal to Avinash's suffering. She told him everything.

Sanskaar was having a hard time to digest this fact. He never had this clue that this could be the reason of parent's disapproval.

"Sanskaar This was the reason why I got more affected today. I know Kavya must be faking her pregnancy to make us seperated but how will we overcome this obstacle?"
She asked resting her back on the car

Sanskaar's mouth was sealed. At one end he wanted to try making solution but on the other hand he was feeling bad towards his father. How because of Shekhar his father beared all the tortures And Sharmishta betrayed him. Coming to the conclusion that Swara is their own blood was making it hard for him to get things straight.

He took out his mobile and dialled someone's number

Swara was confused at his acts

"Who are you calling to?"
She asked but he ignored her till the other person picked the call

"Hello Yeah Dr. Sanskaar here. I don't have any appointments for the rest of night, right?"
He asked to his intern who had his schedules

"Okay that's great I'll be leaving for home now. And keep the surgery of Heart transplant tomorrow in morning. I'll look after it"
He directed his intern and cuts the call

"Sanskaar-"
She called him again but he cuts her off by leaving the area and searching for his car in the parking lot.
He was totally disturbed by the story of their past. He knew there's some reason why his dad refused for this marraige but the reason could be this was unimaginable.
Now he got his puzzle fixed that why his dad hated Swara and her parents. If anyone would be at his place would have done the same. From this moment he couldn't blame his dad anymore