Chapter 33 : Betrayal Comes from Close People

"I always thought to unfold my past to you at some point but everytime I was held back by the embrassement that how you would feel after knowing that the boy you love His father and I had our story which was ended at a very cruel manner"

Sharmishta said looking at her daughter

"Please tell me what happened"
Swara demanded as she knew she should  know this part of story

"It all started in my college days.
Avinash and I were high school friends. First high friends then we decided to enroll in same college. We grew more close to eachother and hence we fall in love during our degree years."
Sharmishta paused remembering some good days of her life

"We knew our love story will lead to some kind of filmy turn because of our social class. Avinash's family weren't some well off. He use to do part time jobs in his college days for his house financial crisis. And I belonged to a wealthy Bengali family. He knew our parents won't accept our marraige but then again I assured him that our parents will accept just like you had thought at some point when you loved Sanskaar"

Swara nods listening to the story attentively

"So it's typical story of you and Avinash uncle weren't capable in terms of money so it didn't happen?"

Swara tried matching the clues but the answer was yet to find

"Your dad still haven't came in frame shona"
Swara was surprised to hear her dad is also in this thing

"Shekhar was also studying in the same college as mine. Shekhar's father and my father were business partners. So I basically knew Shekhar since childhood. We met several times during parties and dinner but never had a good conversation because he was always reserved type. Later on when we were in same college he got along with Avinash very well.
In college we had a group Avinash, I Neha and Shekhar."

Swara understood Neha as in Arjun's mother

"Avinash use to trust him alot and mostly rely on him in terms of anything. He knew our love story too back then and again Avinash trusted him alot that he won't say anything but he didn't knew Shekhar would backstab him really hard"

Swara was shock to hear her own father was the reason of this

*Flashback*

It's been days since their college completed

Avinash got busy learning law meanwhile Sharmishta planned to wait till Avinash complete his intern.
Their love grew more due to distance between them. But A storm was yet to come.

Sharmishta stopped meeting Avinash secretly.
Avinash couldn't find a way to communicate with her as they didn't had any cellphones.
He waited for some days but when it turned out to be weeks he thought to meet her secretly.

One night,
Avinash crashed her bunglow and secretly went to Sharmishta's balcony

He peeked through window and saw Sharmishta was alone sitting on her bed.
He made himself in through that window .
The sudden noise made Sharmishta jumped from her place and she was about to shout but Avinash quickly came towards her

"It's me Avi"
He said taking her in a tight hug

Sharmishta hugged him and sobbed in his arms

"They are not letting me breath Avi. They  are marrying me off."
She said which made Avinash break the hug and look at her face

"It isn't true Shomi?"
He asked to find the news false