Episode 17 (Her Love)

Hello everyone!!!! As promised I am back with another chapter sooner...
And I am extremely grateful to those who take their precious time to comment and i tried my best to reply to everyone in the last chapter sorry if i missed anyone😔

And coming for today's chapter...It's my one of the most awaited episode which am gonna pen down so do read it coz its really special....
And please do read the song lyrics it really important if you read it you will feel the deapth of today's episode....

Lets start,

It's been 5 days since their outing but now both Swara and Sanskaar were busy in studies as Sanskaar entrance exams were starting from  tomorrow and Swara had made her scheduled packed because of studies and practicing her dance performance...

She use to study in day time and practice dance in the night and the rest of the time Sanskaar was there na to occupy the time😆😆😆

It was the night time around 12am where usually normal people sleeps and are planning to sleep but our beloved swasan had some other plans....

They were busy in their own world which was knowing as "Talking"

Swara was lying on the bed while Sanskaar was sitting on his study table during their phone conversation....

Sanskaar : so shona done with your studies?

Swara bits her lips as she didn't told him truth that she dont stufy at night but do dance which she's planning because she wanna surprise him...

Swara : you say what about you? Done with your studies are you totally prepared?

Sanskaar : yeah i am done just revision of some parts... that I'll do in morning..

Swara : that's great... Sanskaar it's so cold na

Sanskaar : yeah this season its too cold

Swara : you know sanskaar today i wanna reveal my one from lots of fantasies...

Sanskaar smiled : What's that?

Swara : "TO LAY DOWN UNDER THE STARS AND FEEL THE COLDNESS OF WINTER WITH MY PARTNER"

Sanskaar : that's too adorable

Swara : yeah I know and i will fulfill it with you after our marraige...

Sanskaar : swara just hung up a moment dad is calling me I'll call you later on

Swara mad a sad face
Swara : yeah come soon bye...

Sanskaar cutted the call....

Sanskaar was wearing tshirt and tracks he soon changed into jeans and wore a simple hoodie and took his bike keys....

While he was moving out of his room and going for the main door he was interrupted by a voice...

Avantika : Sanskaar at this hour where u heading to? Without anyone's information.

Sanskaar looked at his mother who was standing with crossed arms...

Sanskaar : umm mom I am heading to Arjun's house actually i got to know there's one more chapter to learn so that's why and i didn't disturbed you'll beacuse i didn't wanted to disturb your sleep... I'll be back in an hour...

Avantika : Sanskaar but it's cold outside you know na Delhi's weather go tomorrow

Sanskaar : mom tomorrow i have exams too... and you know na mom i cant take risk with this entrance exams... plz na mom I'll come soon if you don't trust me you can call Arjun....